Reviews for Mistaken Perception
idreamof chapter 22 . 5/18/2006
oh no :(

no peter angst :(

whatever.. still really well written
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 28 . 5/18/2006
... And they thought PETER was insane? Sure, he might have been a bit odd for a while, but he didn't go around singing nursery rhymes while watching people burn. That scene was like one out of a horror movie. It gave me chills. WHY IS IT ALWAYS BAD CHILDHOODS? SOCIAL SERVICES SHOULD PAY BETTER ATTENTION TO CHILDREN SUFFERING FROM NEGLECT/ABUSE, THEN MONSTERS LIKE PEERS WOULD NOT EXIST! *breathes* Okay, rant over.

So I see they finally got out. But, can they get away before the tower blows them to bits? Is there anyone nearby for medical attention?

Wow. 28 chapters already. Are they going to Narnia in this? This chapter seemed a bit climactic.

more soon!

KelsE
idreamof chapter 20 . 5/18/2006
i'd review for peter

and maybe edmund too, since he just saved peter

o watever

i like edmund too

but not as much as peter ;)

basically the same thing i've said the past two times

again, i love the peter angst! you really captured emotions well in the asthma attack3
idreamof chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
ack

couldn't say no to Aslan, could i...

wel

again, basically all the same stuff i said last time... awesome writng, plot, love the peter angst.. is there anymore coming up? i can't get enough of the peter angst... and having his younger siblings comfort him and protect him and stand up for him is cute
idreamof chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
hm

with peter on top?

hm

anyway, really well written story, great plot, excellet little twists (If you could call them that, like the thing about peter being taken for his father), and I LOVE THE PETER ANGST. i love peter angst

and lucy and edmund comforting him is awesome too

just awesome overall

i love it

keep writing
Loper42 chapter 28 . 5/18/2006
Oh... you updated. YAY! That was really intense. I hope that Edmund is ok, Peter is ok, and that Peers dies *nervous laugh* Anyway, thank you for updating finally. Please do it again in less than a week. Please!
mzi chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
you are great.

just update asap.

more peter:X:X:X:X plz:D
Capegio chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
flails and stomps feet and makes death threats and such

You! You will update very very soon! Or Capegio will be very very angry! shakes a finger atchoo
acacia59601 chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
I understand the wait, but the cliffhanger from the last chapter was enough to give you a heart attack! At least this chapter's ending is a little better. Still, update quickly, please!
BlueRose chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
Great update! Hope the next one comes soon!
Sera and Tails chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
My brain feels sluggish, having not read your story in some time, and suddenly its like all this injury and shock and wow-ness, that I have re-read it to remember what the eff is going on.

Great update...'accidentally got a boyfriend' huh? LOL...yeah they can provide a certain distraction, boys can.

Just one beef: Peter has got to be mentally um...impaired by the amount of blows to the head. I mean, he's a walking medical miracle, or maybe a hockey player. Yeah, hockey players have multiple conscussions.

Cheers,

Cindy
Kaari Swav chapter 28 . 5/17/2006
That was good, I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jedijaina chapter 27 . 5/11/2006
Great story so far I hope that peter makes it out alright and that cedric doesnt kill peers!
shru chapter 27 . 5/9/2006
*Sighs dreamily* What can I say, except - I love you. This story has everything a good story should have, in just the right quantities. EVERYTHING! I've been looking, for so long, to find a fic worthy of being read - I don't know how I never managed to come across this before. Hardly any grammatical/spelling errors, enough Peter in the spotlight to keep me hooked, drama, action, realism, angst without layering it on so thick that it gets ridiculous... I couldn't tear myself away from reading this fic for the better part of a day or so. You've developed your characters very well and your wrinting flows so smoothly. 'Twas a pleasure to read indeed!

Anyway, about Peter. I have the utmost faith - or maybe I'm just in denial - that you can't possibly have killed him off, so I'm not going to panic. I won't. Really. And I hope that Cedric hasn't done something stupid to Peers. As much of a horrible character that he is, I can't help but pity him. Cedric won't get himself into trouble by commiting murder, will he?

I hope to read your next chapter soon, as I'll be waiting for it eagerly. On a side note, assuming that your bio is up to date - good luck in your GCSEs, they're not that bad really. They're a doss compared to what's coming next - the dreaded AS! lol Ta!
HermionePevensie chapter 27 . 4/30/2006
DON'T YOU DARE KILL PETER! HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. I SWEAR, IF YOU KILL PETER, I'LL...

On a happier note... It was a very good story. I got confused on some of the story, mainly the dreams, Helen had. By the way, speaking of Helen, did you know that Georgie Henley (Lucy)'s mother is named Helen? Just a little trivia.

Please write to me that Peter will be okay. The only image I have of Peter is William Moseley.

Anyway, like I said, great story. Your cliffhangers kept me going, and I didn't want to stop reading it. It took me a part of the afternoon and the whole evening to finish it.

Keep up the good work, just don't kill Peter, the Pevensie children have already had enough trauma.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »