Reviews for Writing On The Wall
Eleobeth chapter 20 . 6/8
Probably one of the best I've ever read. Full of emotion and stays true to real reactions to situations. overall: Great story! :)
jade4563 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
yay she's finally dead ) i guessed ages ago she was the New York Ripper lol i've really enjoyed this story :)
gypsywriter135 chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
WAIT! SO DOES LEO DO IT?

GAH! I NEED TO KNOW!

(Oh, and by the way... I just can't seem to stop crying now...)
iLuke chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
Okay, so I really have to tell you this: This. Fiction. Is. Awesome.

I really don't know how you come up with such awesome ideas. You interpret the characters with an interesting view and I find the fiction all the more addicting cause of it. And then, that ending leaves me cursing you silently and thinking what could happen.

_

I love your story! Omg, and another thing too: On the new album Indestructible by Disturbed, I think the song Criminal works well for Leo for the first part and second part.

"In a world that I don't want to know, With a message that i never want to send, To be free from all of this, I want you to quicken my end... Don't tell me I can not go, With a wound that refuses to mend, Deliver me from all of this, I want you to quicken my end... Don't say that it isn't so, I'm on a path that you'll never comprehend, Set me free from all of this, I need you to quicken my end..."

Once again, very very very good stories! Keep up the work, or else. _
stace chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
now that is what i call a great story it was brilliant sad but brilliant i never thought leo would self-harm and drugs but it could happen i hope you write more stories like this because they are absolutely brilliant it made my cry though when you picture what happens in your head its got me thinking i can tell you that
Lady Katana4544 chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
Wow...thats a really good endin' ta a really freakin' good story!

I hope that there might even be a sequel to this...but it is really your choice to do that. LOL

But good job and continue to write, my friend. Continue to write!
BubblyShell22 chapter 20 . 4/11/2007
Wow! What an awesome ending to an awesome story! I really enjoyed this. Great job. You are truly a good writer. I hope to read more stories from you soon.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
Fucking awesome, dude. I honestly think I'm in love wuth your stories. Can't wait for the last chap. ;)
Nicole chapter 20 . 3/26/2007
yeah...i'm never logging in again in my life lol

OH MY GOD

why does it have to be over

i'll miss it

but at least you still have impetus going on

so i can still read your writing

which i would die without

its like my crack man

CRACK

lol great job!

although i hate you for not making a third...bitch

lol

love you babe!

xoxo Nicolette
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 19 . 3/7/2007
This chapter was short, funny, and pleasant to read. Well, that's all I'm gong to say, so good job and keep up the good work.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 19 . 2/28/2007
I love it please update as soon as you can.
BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 2/19/2007
Awesome chapter. I really liked it. I loved the fight scene and the fact that Usagi helped out. That rabbit totally rules! Update soon. I can't wait to see the last chapter. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
lost-katana chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
What a wicked sweet battle scene! Very well written.

Hey, Usagi tagged along! Man, the guys are gonna be grateful for that.

(feels like whooping herself) Hooray, Leo! That's right! (hugs her favorite turtle) You did good!

Hmm... I think Usagi's reaction to Karai's death could've been written a little differently. I mean, he is a Samurai. Even with the evil scum, he takes no pleasure in killing.

But still, very good! (claps) Great job!

Can't wait to see the epilogue, so please update soon!
Donny's Girl chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
YAY

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

DING DONG THE WICKED BITCH IS DEAD

lmao wow

loved this, babe! can't believe this is almost over!

makes me sad :[

great job sweetheart! keep it up!

xoxo Nicolette
SaradocCraver101 chapter 18 . 1/27/2007
I love it please update as soon as you can.