Reviews for Take it to the Streets
mittamoo chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
This is amazing I hope you update this cat some point
Childhoodabuse chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
oh wow, such a sad story :O

But i like it you should continue it
Leo112 chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
ohh there problems intertwine, i wonder what will happen next... HINT HINT HINT! ok ok up date soon please!
gamer260 chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
please update
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
Poor Ryou! Baka Bakura! Hmm...I wonder what happens next. Update soon plz.
abandoned-acct chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
NO! Ryou! _

Update soon please!
Yami Y chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
HOLY SHIT, TASHIE. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. I JUST GOT DONE HAVING A FANFIC CONVO WITH BREE AND YOU WERE THE 'DO' AND NOT THE 'DON'T' IN ALL OF MY EXAMPLES. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE IT. WRITE MORE. MORE, DAMN YOU. MORE.

-DIV
kuramanhiei chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Please you have to add more becasue I wan to know if Yami come to help Yugi and Ryou or if they are have to help themselfs
Annuket chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
You update was so fast and interessting. But the ending is even worse than the last. I hope you don't plan to leave it like that for a long time, do you? Please more soon.
Nekosune chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Love it! Oh, and I think it's Onii-chan, oni means demon or ogre. Yamyams, cookies, and pocky for you! _ More yamyams if you update soon! _
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
*growls* Bakura needs to be shot...well at least right now. Hmm...I wonder if he becomes nicer later on in the story...Anyways...Is...Is Leo dead? Please don't say he is! I don't want Leo dead. Hmm...I know Yami's protective of his sister but doesn't he realize that Yugi didn't hurt her? Wow...I rant too much. Well I can't wait to read what happens next so update soon plz!
Annuket chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
I like it so far. But how can you end it like this? You're so mean... I want to know how you'll conitnue it. Please let Leo, Angel, Ryou und Yugi have a happy end in the future.
beetelgirl chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
poor angel,poor leo,poor ryo,poor yugi...

keep going its good ..update soon
xImperfectlyX chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Nice chappie. Update soon!