Reviews for Diary Of Prisoner 0247 Azkaban Prison
Miss Lily Rose Snape chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
so Severus is reincarnated into Hermione and Ron's baby names Harry Albus? that's why he wanted to suggest the name Severus?
Valmarien chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
So Hermione was right all along. I hope she does pursue her inquiries when she learns of his death... And possibly finds them both?
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
HaHAH! Another twist near the end. Love it. Very nicely done. ]
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Oh wow! This story was amassing. I loved this. To bad you won’t write a sequel.
Rachel-Louise chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
quite a weird and very unusual story! it was really refreshing to see a story which didn't ignore book 6. i have read so many story's were book 6 isn't ignored but they 'amazingly' find out snape is innocent. and then the story begins.

this story has really made me think. really interesting x
dead2self chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Interesting story and ideas. You really kept Snape in character also. I especially loved the last chapter when he convinced Hermione of the "truth". The dialogue was very well written.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Great work! Awesome voice to the writing.
sallene chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
So, she married Ron, eh? Interesting.

NO! Well, I guess if he can trust in Albus, so can I.
fahzzyquill chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
this is so good.
Spaetzuender chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Just one word: GREAT! :)
againstreality chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Excellent first chapter. The Snape you've written is very much in character, down to the snide remarks and sarcastic humor. It will be interesting to see how Hermione is involved in this.

Also, if you enjoy writing Harry Potter fan fiction, you might be interested in online roleplay games based on JK's books. I run one called Sonora Academy which is a magic school set in the US where we create our own characters and plot lines wrapped around this magical world. It's quite fun and an excellent outlet for creativity. If you have a chance, check out the link on my profile. We'd love to have a writer like yourself join our community.
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Great story I love it so far keep up the good work
Hedw1g chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
GAH! Now I'm awaiting her answer! Great story, update soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Oh! The best chapter yet! Awesome work on Hermione and Snape's dialogue. I'm luvin' this so keep it comin'!
duj chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
"confirmation of these facts" will require more than just his word; no one but herself would believe him anyway.