Reviews for Feelings So Confus'd
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Please update soon! I love your story!
kristin chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
i love the story, do you think you can write another chapter anytime soon? i know youre probably busy but i really want a chapter were they tell they love eachother
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Ah it wouldn't be angst without the Doctor and his Rose. The story is brilliant so far. Getting us all worked up and then making us wait a bit more.. very good writing. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers Marg.
Rupiah chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Hello!

Just saying that i love your story. So far, its awesome! I'll make this short, cause I want to go read more!

P.S.

How do you check how many hits you have?
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Creepy little invisible boy? I have to say, it's a little random to add him i at this point in the story.I would have recommended bringing his in earlier. However, I'm assuming that there must be a reason for him, hopefully a shippy reason.
articfoxarticfox chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
Enjoyed this so far! Hope you update again soon.
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
update soon? :)
Katie chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
I love the story so far and I eagerly await the conclusion. Good luck on your exams and I wish for a prompt return to the story.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
Good luck on your A levels and I'm glad to see this updated.
this account will be dead soon chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
..What the...Who's the 'violet boy'? Why's he grinning? Why am I getting a bad vibe from him?

Update soon.
blackhairdye chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
Yay! You updated! I thought you'd given up on this story, I nearly removed it from my alert list, but i'm glad I didn't! Great chapter, please update soon. Good luck with your writing course and a levels.
NonExistente chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Ugh PLEASE update again soon! I don't mind which ending you choose just PLEASE update! SO long as it's nice an' romantic, I honestly don't mind! Please! Come on, update, this is soo good, it'd be terrible if you didn't finish it! Please! Pretty pretty please? Pur-lease?
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
I vote for "There are several more chapters and the ending is better."
Becki Black chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
i think you should do loads more chapters and continue to the 10Rose people love as well to show that it doesn't matter if the doctor changes his face but it would be an interesting test for rose from the pov that she his girlfriend this time rather than a friend - i love this story
gaiafreedom21 chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Great story.

I would like this option 'There are several more chapters and the ending is better.'