Reviews for Guilt is a Bitter Medicine
danadess chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice fic! I like the way you portray Raph and his relationship to Leo. It was cool to read. And different.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Oh poor Leo. And Raph... . That was some attack they both went through. The end was hilarious though. Raph obviously wasn't getting it there. :)
eeveemew chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I knew that was what Leo meant at the end XP Nice story!
Longing for Leo chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Aww, how cute. Raph can be pretty stupid though. And I have to admit that I find his Brooklin accent hard to

read. He doesn't really have one on the show, so I guess it just strikes me as not sounding like Raph. But whatever, it's your story. I loved the great Leo/Raph sappy stuff! That's always my favorite kind of story. All in all, a very enjoyable read. :)
Tewi chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
haha, i can't believe that Raph didn't get it when Leo said he had to go! i thought he might pee on Raph! so glad he didn't though!

and holding it for two days-nah, i'm good, really i am! hehehe!

and yeah, knew that Leo would of course forgive him! glad that Raph apologised! much needed!

and thought it was hilarious when Leo was like get up and Raph thought it was Mikey! haha, just loved it!

so, wonderful last chapter! just loved it! glad that i finally got to read the last chapter! and it was superb!
lost-katana chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Wonderful! That was so sweet!

Great job!

~Pi90katana
greshunkai chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
good story. well written. brought out the deep down almost always hidden emotion-bond between Leo & Raph, very well done. an enjoyable read. thank you.
KissMyAft chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
this was a good chap and it was really special how Leo and Raph made up with each other BUT the only thing that i could not STAND was God's precious name being cursed / it is not necessary for that to be in a ninja turtle story because look at reinbeauchaser's story 'Butterfly'...it has close to 700 reviews and she never once used God's name in vain to help get reviews
SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I love it but is Leo dieing?
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Ow! and LOL! XD two days? poor fellow, he must feel so darn tight! I'm surprised it didn't just- er, never mind...

well the angsty-little brotherly moment was bittersweet, I like how Raph was so worried andangry, he never got around thinking stright, and he must've been squeezing Leo's hand so hard! ;
amitai chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
You have officially made my day.

SO beautiful, and so well structured! Sometimes stories get difficult to follow as they lose some of their basic construction, and although it took me a while to work ouut that the incident with Shredder was recent, that has much more to do with me being stupid than your writing... ;-)

Please update soon - this was really good. I want to know what happens! (Leo and Raph angst. What could be more fun?)

Lol, etta. Thank you again!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
I love it. _
Longing for Leo chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Hey, this chapter is great plot wise! I love all the raw emotion...but, you might want to put little * 's or - or something in between the points of view. It got a little confusing, but I think it started w/ Donny, then went to Raph, then Leo's dream state, then he woke up. Right? It's no big deal, and it's completely understandable if you wrote it at night (and all at once too). Still an excellent story! I look forward to chapter 3 and their reunion. (crosses fingers for a really sappy Leo/Raph moment) ;P :D
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Oh this is beautiful! I love love LOVE Leo/Raph stories! :D They're such a dynamic duo...like yin/yang, yet so similar. Gosh, I love stories focusing on their relationship (as brothers...don't get me wrong :P ). Thank you for starting/sharing such a good story!
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
I AM SO GLAD THAT Leo is getting much better! IT MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD when Leo opened his ice blue eyes and fount himself in his room hurting but very much alive!

this chap was filled with so much raw emotion and angst, it literally quite kept me on the edge of my seat while i was reading it

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE please write the next new chapter of "GIABM" and post it on the internet so i can find out what happens next to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and Splinter!