Reviews for Magnetism
Cold-and-Shadowed09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This isnt Zutara? Then what is it? Or is it really Zutara but your not telling us. Now I'm babbaling, is this really Zutara?
Lana Atkins chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HAHAH. This was an episode.

very nicely written though ;)
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
*scratches head*

Er...I don't get why it would not be a Zutara fic?
me chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
ha ha

that was halarious

the whole time i thought it was zuko

lol that is funny

i like how in the end it says stupid avatar

lol
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Beautifully executed! Seriously, unexpected stuff like this is made of pure win.
Hiraani chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
FABULOUS! FABULOUS! Holy crap I have never read such magnificent work! (yes, I am overdoing it a little... okay a lot... still its good. Really good.) Totally faved it.
Atmos chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow. That was definitely a neat twist. I thought there was something funny when as you were describing the scene little by little. And then once I got to the first dialouge, for some reason I pictured the scene of Katara captured by Zuko and the pirates. (So yeah you managed to keep me thinking Zutara up until the second dialouge).

The only thing that sort of made me blink twice was the last two words "Stupid Avatar." Now don't get me wrong, the blunt transition of style, I think the approach is kind of mixed.

For instance, Katara and Aang are really really close as friends at this point, so it would be more believeable if it more if it was more personal by addressing his name, like, "Stupid Aang!"

But unless you want to keep the poetic, literately flurished feel to it then maybe something like "Meddling Avatar!"

(I hope I made sense).

Other than that, great story.
Nobody important chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
wow you're good... you had me going for the whole thing, i really though it was zutara. you ARE good. keep doing wat u do
Purple mCCoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Holy Cow! Man or Woman. I salute you!. To bad that young man didn't get to named. I think he looks like a Hideki meaning splendid opportunity or a Ryu becuse I said So. Anyway Great job doing a onesided romance ()
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
nope, but it was good anyways
SamFan911 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I thank you for not making it a Zutara. I love this story
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
YEP.

KATARA: "I WANT ZUZU!"

ZUKO: "I'M HERE."

KATARA: "TAKE ME AWAY FROM THESE WRITERS WHO WONT LET ME BE WITH YOU."

ZUKO: "AS YOU WISH..."

I "HEART" THE PRINCESS BRIDE!
KaleidoscopeKitten chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I most certainly did! And I'm sneaking out of my review shell long enough to point this out: Your writing, in itself, is excuse enough to reread this many times over, zutara or no.

Ahahah! "kinky"...
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
haha, i had to laugh at the "Stupid Avatar" part too. Great story!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
At the beginning, yes, but as it commensed, I sensed it was a bit different, that it couldn't possibly be my Zuko. Nice pairing. I never would've guessed to put those two together-