Reviews for Scream:Disney
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love this story please continue with this story. Plus can Maddie and Troy become a couple and can he not cheat on her please same goes for her please. Also can they not die and can they find out who the killer is please. Please e-mail me at
sassyangel24 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
awesome but poor gordo :(
sassyangel24 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
awesome
sassyangel24 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
i think gordo is the killer because the killer is usually someone who is like the unpopular made fun of person but i dunno
sassyangel24 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
why maddie that's sad :(
WhoDaMan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
update man.
Your-Little-Bonsai-Tree chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Man that is freaking scary. I am going to be paranoid for the rest of my life... and it's my birthday.
charmed4eva112 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
Please Continue!
DTNG-TSL-TSR-HM chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, I am really loving it, please update I am ding to know what happens next (Pardon the pun)
Sour Sizzle chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
Update soon and keep writin... wait that means the same thing.
thatsvintage chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
When are you gonna update? Also I thought Zack and Cody were going to be included in this story. The story is great don't get me wrong its just that the story is labled under SLOZC and I thought Zack and Cody were going to be killed by the scream person. Not just Maddie. Even though she didn't die. . . yet.
hayly baby chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
aww its so good!

hayzxx
Sango A.R chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
hey update soon! can't wait to read more! poor gordo! agian update soon! love the suspense, i wonder who's next.
Zamison chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
This is actually my review for the first 5 chapters, not just this one.

Wow...in a good way. THANK YOU for killing Lizzie. But please, if you can help it, DON'T kill Sadie right away...

...yeah..
DarkestxKorner chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Holy shit, that was scary! Shit, I'm reading all this at 10:30...pm! Update please! I'm going to be paranoid more than usual when I go to sleep tonight...