Reviews for One Piece Drabbles
yuMeNami chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
That was wonderful. :D
StarSparklez chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful. All of them. The ghost story one remains my favorite so far though :P.
mika chapter 8 . 10/30/2006
i loved number three, and number four was rather cute. your drabbles deserve more revieews they're great.
ocracy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
These are really charming. The simplicity and shortness is refreshing and the characterization is fandom at it's best.
thermopylae chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
I really like these, esp. "let's open the year" and "phantom of the ship." The horrific/pitiable atmosphere you set up with the AU piece was really effective - it really gets at the implications of Nami's indentured service to Arlong, if Luffy hadn't saved her. Great drabbles _
Lights Dying Fire chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
heya

so wow, there are amazing indeed

you know, like philosophy, zen and haiku poems.

i have sevral books on them at home.

i especially enjoyed the one about freindships lasting, i think about it a lot.

tahnkyou for wrirting them, and don't stop.

-fire
Clairei chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
These are very wonderful! All of them are well written and leave quite an impression, despite being so short. The third one was my personal favorite, making me giggle quite a bit. Though, the fourth one was sweet and it's nice to see something written for Kureha. I'm definetly going to add this to my Alert list so I can read more of what you've got. I'm especially looking forward to reading one of your crossover drabbles since I'm sure you can pull it off! :)
FanFictionFan chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Good job, capturing Dr. Kureha's current situation. "Each new morning, she knows that Chopper's out there on the ocean, and she smiles"

Sweet!

Although I like best the flask of plum wine keeping her company, which makes her solitude dtand out a bit.. But she can take it. :)
FanFictionFan chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Ehehehe! Great! Short, funny and I can SO seeing it happen!
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I love that the story's melancholy is balanced by a phrase like "as gaudy as Zoro's hair."