Reviews for Wild Thing
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
hahhahahaha sideswipe freaked! hahaha luv it :D
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
!
starscream girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
hahahah, awesome laughning to hard, ahahahahahaahah, make more..
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I guess I'll forgive you for another one-shot when you are neglecting your chapter fic because it's adorable, hilarious and has Sideswipe. ;-D The fox in boxers sounds like something Jazz would pick up. I guess Sideswipe is still stuck in the "girls & kissing, ICK" stage. Always thought of him a little older than that. LOL! Firecrackers under Ratchet’s berth? There's a short story waiting to be told!
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Tracks and Ratchet’s case- grumpy Autobots who all immediately headed for the energon dispensers like “evil alien robots.”

*snickers snickers*

this one shot storys are so damn good ones.. *and everytime i whish: pleas pleas pleas continue whit this one* oh and those devian art pics are just so... COOL!

keep em coming
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Hahaha! Gotta love that last part! And the image of fluffy Jazz is gonna stick with me for quite a while. Fantastic stuff!
Crystal Shekeira chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
“Well, so are the cross word puzzles Prowl gets all the time from those catalogs that no one’s supposed to know about, but he still likes them.”

- Arguably the best line. *chuckles* And who doesn't like Barry "Copa Cabana" Manilow?
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow. Cute fanfic. It's always good when SOMEBODY freaks out the freaker-outer. Nice work. Your little Jazz-Jynx fics are always cute. I can't wait to see your next.

-MajesticBurn

PS- I saw your Jynx pic on deviant art, it was really good too!