Reviews for Shiara of Bamarre
Stardawn chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
this is going to go in some very strange directions. just one question; will shiara ever get back? great story!
rhythm of life chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
nice! update soon!
Jasmine444 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
When I saw that what books this story was from I was so surprised. because I have read both books/series, and had never seen then together before. I look forward to see what comes next!
Reader in the Corner chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
When in the two Princesses of Bammarre is this set? Before it even starts?
Feather of Dreams chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Love it! Please continue...

Feather of Dreams

P.S. Did you get the magic book idea from Ella Enchanted? Just wanted to know.
Freida Right chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Oh yeah... Addy's nickname has a 'y', not an 'ie'; I forgot. Anywho, poor Shiara. By the way, I recall the dragon's name being spelled "Vollys" not "Volice". Perhaps we had different versions of the book or something?
Freida Right chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
FINALLY I've found someone who's read "Two Princesses of Bamarre"!

Shiara's just met Addie, hasn't she.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
More please. Me really likees and would love it if you'd con't it. I have read both The Two Princesses of Bamarre and the Enchanted Forest Chronicles... Please continue your story...
Catann chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Heehee! red and purple, how could you? *sarcasm*

sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but some of your sentence structures are horrible.
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Would'nt she be a little mad about not being able to talk to them for very long?

JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Doesn't Shiarra want to go home?

StardustPixie chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Cool! I love the two princesses of Barmarre! This is really interesting. Will Rhys be making an appearance in this fic? :P I can't wait to see what Shiara will get herself into... Update soon!
Catann chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
col. I love the princesses of Bamarre!
JustWriter2 chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Once again, it's cool. Please update soon.

JustWriter :)
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Cool fic! But I haven't read that book you mentioned in the summary. Please continue.