Reviews for Playing Bartender
Lulz. Thats funny. 20/10
reddragan chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Ahaha! I love this!
TheSavageChoirGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was so funny! I DID get the ending, and cracked up, but I would have liked a bit more detail, like how they pulled it off, Maureen's reaction afterwards etc... Like second chapter stuff.. But seriously, this kicks ass.
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ooh! All the times my friend and I discussed this at our 4 AM cleaning job back at BYU-Idaho... we always suspected something between those two! Well-done, quirky and cute and surprisingly in touch with the characters!
music nimf chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Yes! Just yes! XD
Bebop Glory 21 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Lmao, I loved it..
Yo chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Maybe I'm just dumb (don't answer that!), but I wouldn't have understood the ending if it weren't for the Author's Note at the end. You might consider working something into the body of the story that would be a subtler way of explaining the ending. It's a very funny scenario and it would be more effective that way. For example, when Mark says "Oh, really?" you can mention that the scrawny filmmaker had something close to an evil glint in his eyes. Add a break (like * or #, or even if you dare)when the setting switches to Joanne and Maureen's apartment. When Joanne smothers her laughter, you might note that they hastily pull a blanket over themselves or somesuch, to establish that they're in bed together a little earlier on (with pillows, they could just be sitting on a couch). Um, there are also a couple of minor spelling/grammar errors.

This was a very entertaining ficcie! Please keep writing
Jackie Potansas chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I liked the idea...it was just difficult to understand. I would suggest adding a line or break between Mark getting the idea and Maureen coming home. It might make it a lot clearer (is that a word?) otherwise, I really like it!
ChibiNekoShinigami chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hahahahaha...I like it. That ending was just beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! Good job!