Reviews for And In Slumber
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
sequel!
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
* grins * You totally read my mind, what with the random hugging (I've imagined something like that transpiring between Tenten and Neji since his fight with the Sound ninja for a while now - and Neji's reaction to the hug was spot-on, I thought XD!). Loved the ending too, that was really sweet . . . * sighs happily * . . .
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AWW XD That was so sweet! Loved it!

Keep writing!

M.I.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Not the usual interpretation of Tenten but a valid one non the less. It was good I enjoyed it.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cute.
aletheswan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
i was so caught up in it,and having read so many stories where past tense is mainly used..i didn't even notice you used present simple!i actually admire this a lot,since it's very hard to do was beautiful,in truth,you know,because most people just go so crazy over neji and tenten,just like the other pairs,but never stop to consider what their real relationship would be felt more real and..i don't know,neji-tenten the way you wrote might feel disappointing,but it isn't really,after you come back to read it again.
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh my, that was awesome...xD. And no, it wasn't a even a bit OOC and you also didn't mess up with the tenses, which I'm sure you must already know..Again, it was great!
Neguru Sucashi chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh My God...that really explains everything doesn't it?;P

Keep writing and YOU ROCK!

NeSu-chan
rachel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i overall thought that it was good, i wasnt really into the story because it was more or less un romatic. only in some parts that is, but other that than i absolutely adore this master piece - i hope i can write as good as you someday (all my stories failed to lauch :( much love RaChEl
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
aw, such a sweet fic!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
One word:

KAWII TO THE MAX!

Okay.. four words X3

Panda-chan
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I liked it, especially that you used the present tense to give a feel that neither of them were quite sure where the converstion was going to go. Good Job!
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
haha just to tell u most ppl dont pay attention to tenses if the story is AMAZING :]
anne chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
how tuching. I loved it.P.S. pleas relie
femmejp chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Possibly one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Not ooc at all in my opinion, everything was perfect. I was even expecting the kiss, but it is perfect like this.

Wouldn't it be interesting to write another one likes this, but ending in a kiss, you after sharing a should that's what should be next maybe.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »