Reviews for A Team of Five
AmandaSingh0 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
please update soon
ranneal chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Excellent story so far...it would have been great to see where you were going to take it. Maybe continue sometime with a timeskip to later in the manga?
ranneal chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Super chapter...good action and well-written. I am enjoying the story.
ranneal chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I think that this was an outstanding chapter. Original in the way things went... with including Hinata and the scene with Naruto catching her when she fell was sooo good. Great writing
ranneal chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Superb battle...plenty of hits and action. Great way to show how strongly Hinata reacts when Naruto is attacked or harmed. Great chapter!
ranneal chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
You have made some more cool changes in the story...Hinata and Naruto are very involved...exciting fight. The Hyuuga ability is making a difference in team 7...it would have been wonderful to see Hinata used much more in the manga.
ranneal chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Funny and cool chapter...I like the pace that you have the NaruHina relationship on...they are getting to know each other. That's the only relationship I really am concerned about. Good writing:)
ranneal chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Cool chapter...I like how you had it turn out with Hinata cutting Naruto down from the rope. She couldn't leave him hanging.
ranneal chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Another interesting chapter...I love the changes from the manga...this isn't just a rehash of that. Good work getting Hinata to go for it when Naruto was knocked down by Kakashi. She really attacked! I'd love to see her go after Sakura for hitting Naruto...Well, I'll read on to see if your included that when you wrote this...so long ago:)
ranneal chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Very good story so far...I still like the team 7 idea with 4 of the genin. I would like to see more of Hinata in it as you go along. I know that this story was written a long time ago but it has a lot of cool features that I like, and I can tell that you have a lot of energy and fun in your writing style...so...this guy is another reader that is enjoying your efforts. Do you read the reviews still?
ranneal chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great start to your story...cool writing and depicting the characters...especially Naruto and Hinata.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Like it
miaandB chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
i luv it

keep it up

Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
make more chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Love it but nooo Hinata needs 2 be strong nd she really needs to stop stuttering like that its annoying but anyway great chap!