Reviews for Whispers of Time
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 23 . 12/14/2007
Excellent title and exceptional in its bevity.

After "finally" seeing the ending, I could see this coming from Chrono and/or Father...whats-his-name, that left the order.

I doubt this is the end... 'til next chapter.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 22 . 12/14/2007
Nice and subtle! Yes... the dialouge was a bit different with the same results.

Nice one, Iggy, and sorry for the late review!
TrisakAminawn chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
I think I liked how you altered the expected word pattern there. 'Once what was lost has now...' Except I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to mean now. Hm. It sounds good, but it means, effectively, nothing. Interesting.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Nothing wrong with repetitive 'I miss you's. They call it anaphora. It can be very effective.
neeZwei chapter 21 . 2/27/2007
I am liking very its fanfic!

D

Penalty that is half dificil to understand, since I do to right its linhgua... But exactly thus you the very cool one!

I wait not to have written nothing wrong...

I added I sweat fanfic in my list of fanfics favourite...

Ludy-chan
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
Ah-ha!

Now this episode I have seen (LOL) and I really enjoyed it. Come to think of it... I think it was the last one.

That Christmas episode left me feeling all warm and sentimental, as did this chapter. Great job, Iggy!

Per your bio, I sincerely hope you plan to write more, I am definitely looking forward to it.
snekochan chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
Fluff! You're writing fluff! *Gasp* The world's going to end! *Laughs!* I have to say, it's a nice change, and you do a good job with them, although you're right, your humour does need a little work, but everytime you write, you learn and improve! - Keep going!
GoldAngel2 chapter 21 . 2/25/2007
This is a form of storytelling I have yet to attempt-the drabble, which is an art form, to say much with little...I guess I'm much too verbose or I have so many words I want to use to delve into the characters' psyche that I do mostly one-shots...

I read all of the chapters and I can see this form is a very comfortable fit for you...saying much with little, yet painting a vivid and in many cases haunting picture of the characters Moriyama crafted so exquisitely-the individual internal sufferings of Satella as she searches for her lobg-lost sister, and sees her, acting as an older sister-to someone else. And Rosette's own pain-filled quest to find Joshua who didn't recognize her after four long years-with the tender and sweet love that develops between her and the fallen angel (I just don't see Chrono as a devil), a very profoundly moving element in this manga/anime.

A very well executed medley-very sensitive and poignant.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 20 . 10/16/2006
Your attempt at humor "is" as success. This reminds me of one of the first episodes where Rosette is teasing when her habit flew up. She really had him going and so did you!

Great job!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 19 . 10/16/2006
Sorry for the late review!

My knowledge of this anime is still limited, however, one cannot ignore the feelings and connection between these two characters. Very good portrayal, if you don't know this anime... this makes you want to.
GoldAngel2 chapter 20 . 10/14/2006
I just finished reading these lovely little drabbles that whet my appetite even more for this anime/manga (I just got the first four volumes of the manga and ordered the last four). And I love the first person POV that delves deep into the hearts of these characters...superb work.

And I'd like to say that I admire your resolve to write not for praise or recognition but to please yourself-something I recently decided to do with my Inu-Yasha work "Darkest Hour" which has many hits but few reviews...

BRAVA!
Tsuki-san chapter 20 . 10/11/2006
Hee...Chap 20 's a really good one...I realli lyk yer fanfics!I should try getting a lil' inspiration for my stories,they aren't good at all...I should make an effort to read yr other fics...
snekochan chapter 20 . 10/7/2006
Haha! Oh don't worry! You're the angst master, after all. You don't have to be good at humor! Still, It was funny!
snekochan chapter 18 . 8/13/2006
Well then. As of now, this is your last chapter up. I hope you put up more soon, because an excellent writer is something you are. YOu've got talent kid. (I shouldn't say kid, because you're most likely older than me, but you never know.) I didn't see the anime, so I'm not going to really comment on this chapter until I do. Once I see it, I intend to go back and re-read them, but so far as standing on their own words, they're really good. Please keep writing! You work with a creative edge, good grammer and a nose for emotions. Fantasatic!
snekochan chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
M. Again I wish I'd seen the anime, but this one is good on it's own because I've read enough fanfics...anyway, as far as I can see, you got a handle on Remington, if that's who you're talking about. If not, I'm still saving up for the dvds!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »