Reviews for Runaway
Anonyfag chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
Okay fuck it broken crystal? lol no.
Anonyfag chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
The name drop was entirely unwarranted and almost assuredly not a coincidence.

Retarded in the extreme.
Anonyfag chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
So are you a creationist, author, is it just characterization at work?

Also magitechnology relies on the mana emitted by the tree of life, and as such is a localized phenomena which could not exist outside a planet's field of influence.

Unless of course you believe the ancients used mana batteries or some device of a similar basis. Not an impossible theory, but I really wish you would stop stapling your own original bullshit onto the canon.
Anonyfag chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
Writer's Note: OCs are bad things. They never turn out for the better and are ultimately a tool used in an attempt to conceal poor writing.

Your writing isn't so poor as to warrant OCs. Finish off the OC plot lines and pretend they NEVER HAPPENED, yeah?
Viigor chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
I don't know why you are sorry about the Colloyd moment in the previous chapter (AKA 17). I really liked it: they were "in character" and the disappointment was only for Lloyd... or Collete if you say so abot she being a... slut? Oh well!certainly you're right about that: the justification in the upper AN.

Oh! And the rest of the story is great, of course. It's good to see that checking stories from two years or more pays :)

BTW, I owe you much more than this creepy, dated review, so I'll add my thanks for writing a very good ... the name's fem-slash right? see ya around.
Gesea4ever chapter 28 . 8/1/2007
GANDALF! NO! that was a good story and all but... now Kraine can never happen. Oh well, and i dont think Genis is an ass, he is aswome!
Gesea4ever chapter 19 . 7/29/2007
When is there going to be gesea! *whimper* *sob*
bacon chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
yuan lloyd and kratos?
yay11 chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
sheena admits(drunkenly,but still)her gayness!

infinite cookies and sake for you!
Cheea5 chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
Akamatsu,Kinda like Akamaru from Naruto eh? I HAVE BEEN TO NYC! It was fun and shinny and big!
Cheea5 chapter 15 . 2/20/2007
GENIS! You are so mean to Yuan-kun. Gr. *Fangirl rage* Run little boy run! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY THIRD FAVORITE! YUAN IS BETTER! YAY IDIOT SERIPHIM! Did I splell that right?
Cheea5 chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
I

know your done but I'm voting any way! Yuan.
Cheea5 chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
ORUCHIMARUS TONGUE IS CREEPY!*Shiver*
LittleLinor chapter 28 . 2/17/2007
Woot, I love this fic!

Well, liking the pairing helps, but I like how it's built over time, and how all is not perfect...

Plus, the idea of Kloitz, if far-fetched, was well handled, and did allow for interesting plot development.

So good work

*puts in faves*
LittleLinor chapter 17 . 2/17/2007
Hehe, I was going to wait for the last chapter to review, but since you ask... Genis is indeed 12, I have the character design book, and the ages are on it, Raine is 23 and Genis 12.

And Sheena is indeed 19