Reviews for The Robbins Brothers
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Seriously, was Bruce trying to be funny? Leave the humor to your sons, Bruce.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love this story. And your disclaimer...I love it.
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I could just see that happening but i picture Dick slightly more older bro keeps the three civil together but this works too.
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh yay :D School fic!-Though it's a short one... Dick should've been a teacher or something, you know because of his age? Jason's pretty old too...

I love your disclaimer! x3
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was pretty good, and thanks for writing it!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Interesting. Is there more?
Switched-to-Silent chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is an AU that I would totally love to see more of.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
that was wonderful! cute, yet in character... one of the best AUs I've ever read...you portrayed the relationships perfectly :D, please continue?
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
it had so better be a robin and starfire ...or dick and kori or ill fucking kick ur ass to the moon & back!
Jimaine chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hee. Robbins . . . the three of them, together. God, do I love fic like this. It was fun, and I kinda wanna see the rest of the AU that peeks around the corners of this fic. It looks interesting.

So, yeah. I have much love for non-lethal interaction between Tim and Jason, and Dick shoving at Jay, and - yeah. Robins.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it - there's a room full of Robins here:

monkeycrackmary.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This should definitely be an official Elseworlds - all the Robins together, happy and alive. *sniffles* And Steph, too, of course; DC needs to quite killing off all the good characters.

At least we have fanfic. :)
artsydarts chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is really good. :D I love how you write Jason.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Tee hee, I love stories with all three Robins in one. I could totally see them squabbling with each other. In my fic they're three con men (er, con boys?) that can't put off a job unless they're arguing with each other. Very cute, I liked it.
Raggedy Doctor chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
For some reason I can totally imagine tim wearing a 1337 shirt -_-;; well it looks interesting so far, keep going
The BatThing chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's the end? No, must have more! I insist! I want more, more, more! Bleh! You're now on my author alert, I'm interested in these stories you have. So far, so good.

-Cas