Reviews for Surrender
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was written so well! My fave part was "He'd grown accustomed to being alone, although it was something he'd once feared. Now the solitary life had grown almost comforting. He didn't want to grow dependant on company again. One taste of companionship, and the immunity he'd built to his own loneliness would shatter."
moocow33 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
awe that was just gorgeous
rekahneko chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Well done!

"...setting him up for further pain when life took its next blow."

Bittersweet, since we know what the next blow for him is.
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
O...poor Remus...he *knows* he's setting himself up for heartbreak, and so do *we* after ootp...poor darlling. Still...still. Continue, please?
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This is how I like to think that time together at the end of GoF must have been. It’s very convincing; Remus’s hesitation, his feeling that some other place would be better and safer for Sirius, but in the end no place would be better for Sirius, because with Remus he can get his happy memories back and begin to heal the wounds the Dementors made in his mind. Nobody else living could do that for him. It’s a beautiful story, and though in the end there is the foreshadowing of tragedy to come – “setting him up for further pain when life took its next blow” – at least they have the present, with the rediscovery of their love and happiness. It’s more in the spirit of the books than the books themselves are, if that makes any sense.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
hey hey that was a great chapter are u writing more?