Reviews for Just Being Me
guest chapter 29 . 2/25
Hello I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your story. I love the humour, I love how everyone is pranking Bobby he so deserves it. I love how you write Remy and Rogue, but most of all I love your portrail of Kitty and Piotr so cute. I hope you continue it soon. Its great.
guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
Love it! Great story great characterisation. Love the Kitty/Piotr relationship. Fantastic cliffhanger.
Ragin' Cajun chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
OHMYGOD NOOOOOO.

Don't let Remy die.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
OMFG HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT! I NEED MORE SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE! 3
cool coast chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Awesome story. Keep it up:)
BlueFuzzyNerd chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
I love this story. When I first started I didn't think that I would but I gave it a chance and boy am I glad that I did! I can't wait for the next update.
BlueFuzzyNerd chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
Now that is just too funny haha ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I am not usually one for the Remy Rogue pairing but I do like it here :)
BlueFuzzyNerd chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
This is the best chapter yet! I love Rogue and I like how Colossus is in this version too!
sissiewest chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
can't wait for the next update :)
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 29 . 2/20/2014
Hahaha oh man. classic update. great work
Rogue Assasin chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
So funny, loving it! I love when Bobby get's preyed on bwahahahahaha... wish someone would prank Logan... It always happens though... Rogue and Remy are happy then BellaDonna pops her ugly head in... Anyway I love how you portray Rogue, many people make her beyond angsty - Evo Rogue departed on good terms with Remy :) Hope you update soon.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
No it isn't rusty! Glad you updated I love this story! Oh Crap what has Remy done now lol will they get married for real now and will Anna save Remy from Logan's wrath?! I can't wait to see what's next!
yo face chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
Intriguing chapter
TazzieLuv13 chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
WTF, remind me to never take the dive for a friend after they get married by accident