Reviews for Stepping Stones
Sedra chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Every once in a while I come back to this site and get caught up on Earth 2 stories. I love this one so much. You put so much time, effort, and love into creating a story that is worthy of such an amazing tv show. Although I'm a sucker for a good D/D story, I love stories that incorporate all the characters, the issues of the planet, the Council, etc. There's just something about Earth 2 that keeps me coming back after all these years. You may have written these stories several years ago, but I'm glad they are still available for everyone to enjoy. THANK YOU.
Spacegirlnz chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
Omg. I'm in tears right now! I love this story so much! I've been reading it over the last couple of days, and just had to finish it tonight. I think you have written this so well, and when each individual talks I can actually see them talking. I think this would have been a good story to actually continue on the series... like on screen :D

You've put so much effort into your writing and it shows!

Well done! I'm off to read Boundaries now D
carolann chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
Great story. I really loved this series and was so sad when it ended. You really came up with a plausible reason for both Devon's illness and also why they thought that the planet might be rejecting them. I loved how you brought Paul (John & Devon's son) into the story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 12 . 4/27/2006
That was very well done. I was on the edge of my seat here a few times worrying about the dreams and what the sick Terrians would do. I was surprised the kid didn't mess up and accidently call Danziger "Dad." I bet John's arms were really sore from carrying Devon so much. You did a great job of keeping people in character. I had fun imagining Julia going into the microscope slide and seeing all of the organelles up close. Good job!
OONAGH chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
VERY GOOD. rEALLY ENJOYING IT.
Lady Slytherin3 chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
Great story. I'm going to go read the next part now! Keep up the good work.
Leomeome chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
It almost brought tears into my eyes. And yes - that is a compliment ;)
Leomeome chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
Wow... I realise how hard it must be to set up such a complicated story. Very amazing how you've done that. Hope things will work out for Devon.
Leomeome chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Great work, really good. It always did pain me Earth2 had stopped. Now it's about to feel like it's continuing ;)
Just Me chapter 12 . 2/10/2006
Thank you for a wonderful story. I am enchanted to read that and found all of it highly well thought out and planned. Plot- and detailwise. Originally I was looking for something light read, but this story arc captured me right from the start.

Eagerly awaiting the next installments. Good work.
Just Me chapter 8 . 2/9/2006
Thank you for the most intriguing story I've read in a while... Anxious to see it continued!
e2fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
i'm really enjoying this one, and am certainly looking forward to the next installment