Reviews for The Tale of Rottenbeard
Msboku chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
YOHO! That was the best fic I've read so far! I hope mine can be just as good when I finish it. Kudos! I loved it!
18lzytwner chapter 13 . 2/22/2006
Great story! Does One ever see Leena again?
Indigo101992 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
yeah he has been defeated.. will 1 ever c lenna again
18lzytwner chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Yeah! One defeatd Rottenbeard!
18lzytwner chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Uh oh. The pirates be taking over LazyTown. Will Leena ever see One again?
18lzytwner chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Uh oh. The pirates be taking over LazyTown. Will Leena ever see One again?
18lzytwner chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
More swashbuckling! Leena is not too happy with One though. That could be trouble.
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Again nothing to say but My God this is good and Can't wait for more!
18lzytwner chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to One and Leena.
Indigo101992 chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your story so far. The scenery is spectacular and the way the characters talk it really sound like pirates. Please update A.S.A.P. I have enjoyed your story so far...
jao chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
Oh. Wow. Just. XD wow.

Not only are you completely descirptive in not only visual but other senrory, but it flows. It flows so well. Not only that, but you kept their personalities in tact even tho the setting is completely diffrent. I'm completely on the edge of my seat! And such a fun idea! You have so much skill I just. Have no words. Keep up the amazing work, I'll be back you can count on that X3
Hamato Kameko chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
All right! This just keeps getting better!

Dude, seriously. I can't think of enough words to tell you how well written this is. So creative. Just... downright terrific!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

~HK
jao chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
"the S.S. Infinity"

X3 I love you. I was going to wait untill the end to give al ong winded review, but I just HAD to stop and say. omg. So much love XD
Vehicle Sunshine chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
IT'S BEAUTIFUL! SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT! I LOVE YOU!

Ahem... I mean... Wow, writing Lazytown history is fun, no? Oh so fun... Heh heh...
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I'm absolutely loving this story. You are a terrific writer. Can't wait for more!