Reviews for Missing Pieces
KatieLB chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
Another really good missing scene... this episode left SOO much unsaid. great job... looking forward to some more!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
I think that you would write a really good Weechesters story! I really enjoyed this chapter too... good job... im hoping your going for a little missing scene for every episode.
KatieLB chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Oh I like your little extra story flash back... I could read about that in more depth thats for sure... good job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I really hope John has something like this written for the boys if... when he goes again. good job!
fierfactor chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Please keep writing these scenes from all the episodes! Don't stop now because I loved every single one of them. Great job and update soon!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Hey, I just found these 'Missing Pieces' and I love them. They are beautiful. Very moving.

Please keep going. :-)
krishp chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Very nice. I'm enjoying the entire series.
kokomocalifornia chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
what do you mean trash? that makes me so sad. dont ever talk like that. even waht you classify as "trash" i love! a little self-esteem i think is needed. hehe :)
Deana-Samantha chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This is good, I really like it. Keep Smilin' :) Deana
sams1ra chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
It took me a while to get into it, but when the actual story started, it was great.
kokomocalifornia chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
reviews make you happy? - ur story makes me happy. win-win situation. :)
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
very nice
snchills chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Don't abandon it again. It's a good story. Keep going.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Very nicely written!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Wow! This story is great! Thanks for letting me know about it! I thought it was just a one shot! I love Dean angst, so this story is great! Please update really soon! I can't wait for more! ~Katie~