Reviews for Of Nakama and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Amyand chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Truly sweeeeet...just a sweet as the chocolate chip cookies..
My teeth can be caries just because of the sweetness of your story..
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Heartwarming.
dark24971 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love ZoroxLuffy. I know that wasn't really the point of the story, but the ending made me smile.
Starzzu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was AMAZING! I could totally see that happening on an actual episode! And Usopp . . is an idiot. That's all. I love how stupid he acted in this story, though it fitted him nicely. Your stories are always really good! I hope you continue on these great lines of work!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was so cute :)
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The nakamaship! This was well written *giggles* It had a really great idea behind it :) Kudos and good karma to ya _
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
TOO CUTE!
callosum chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Meat in the chocolate chip cookies! That's hilarious! And Zoro treating eating them as endurance training...tee hee. Thanks for the this, I really like nakamaship stories, and this made me laugh.
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hello from '09 land! I loved this; it was so cute! Yay for Luffy baking!
jenelric chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Loved it! Absolutely hilarious, and a perfect ending! So kawaii! Awesome work!
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was sidesplitting hilarious!

LOL!

That was awesome!

TBSP-Insect LOL

TSP-Bug LOL

EW! He put meat in the cookies! Yuck!

Awesome, just awesome!
Pookey chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww that was so sweet! i want disgusting meat flavored cookies made by luffy now! haha aww luffy is so adorable
MalkyTop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Yo. This is Sei-sama, saying how lovely this is.

Now I want to write something like that.

But I would like to say that I don't think Luffy would fake crying...but I know he can't read. It was in a TV special and as far as I know, Oda-sensei hadn't announced it yet, but I'm pretty sure he's the kind of person who can't read.

Automatic thumbs up for putting cookies in this.
SheaRay752 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
ugh gotta go soon so i can't say much

well

man that so dang funny

AND "SHORT"

so um...yeah

off to go places *shifty eyes* and then read more of your stories of doometh
makenzi chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
absolutely loved it

it was really great. it made me laugh so many times, and it was cute as wel, the ending. i loved it all. the spoon things was briliant and it was so LUFFY to add meat in the cookies! XD

i found everthing great but i tend to sya that to you dont i? its just that ive fallen for your works

great fic! i love nakama bonding!