Reviews for The Sweetest Chocolate
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Love it
kitty materia princess chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
aww~! I love it. The plot is amazing, very Yuffie-ish.
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is so sweet... I think it's kinda different too because almost all Yuffentine sweet and fluff ends with lovers' kisses and hugs...

Good job!
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Really sweet!

Luv from a Mutt.
Freya the Mistress of Discord chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aww...that's so sweet...I wanna eat chocolates! I love your story! it's so cute that Yuffie wants to give Vinnie a chocolate...dang,how come I can never be able to make good fanfics?
OliverRiley chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Uwah! [squees] This was so cute! I love your writing style, it's very descriptive! This was amazing! I love Yuffentine! : D
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Yes, yes it is.

-fangirl squeal to kill all fangirl squeals and any glass and/or glass like objects around-

X3 I hate Valentines day, I love the FanFiction inspired by it.

KEEP WRITING!
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Egads, this story is great. So fluffy and sweet. Not to mention the cast of supporting characters that pop up is awesome.

Oh, and Yuffie's celebrating whilst choking Spiky? So great.

I loved it! Super sweet, well written, and a very satisfying Yuffie and Vincent story. :)
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Cute, me likey lots! Great job!
random reviewer 2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
And slightly burnt. Vincent is so hot for yuf! Square Enix should make a whole game about their (I'm going to call it...)"BUDDING RELATIONSHIP". Seriously-what the FX? Would a little romantic closure and a happier Vince be too much to ask of a game company? NO! it's not...
TionneDawnstar chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was absolutely adorable! Yay for Vincent being a sweetheart! I always knew he was _
pyro-witch2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AND SQUEALISHLY CUTE! i squealed like 5 times throughout the story o.o lol

MAKE THE NEXT PART AND LET IT BE WHITE DAY! OMG! :D
1008604 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That was perhaps the sweetest story I have ever read. If you can consider someone like Yuffie sweet _. Wow, that was very cute, and I loved reading it. I can't say much more for fear of continuity issues with my last review and sounding repetative, but I loved it! Great job!
Ichiyume chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aw, its sweet. no literally, i love chocolate. but anyways, good job! write more, yah hear?

ichi
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
That was just adorable. Completely. The way you write makes me squeal the way no other kind of VincentxYuffie writing can. I don't know; you just reallyreally (liek whoa) capture them perfectly. I simply love the way you portray them-Yuffie, most especially, since I think you completely hit the spot of her childish maturity (if that paradoxical phrase makes any sense at all.)

I also admire how you're able to write so well at such a young age. You're, like, whoa amazing. (Of course sixteen is young! I'm sixteen too, fufufu.)

I declare you my idol. Right now.

Haha.

Keep on writing, please. :D (I shall keep on reading, of course.)

(I'd totally read your Bleach fanfic-if only I fandom-ed Bleach. -le mope-)

XDXDXD