Reviews for The Fine Print
samfan9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Your stories always bring a smile to my face. I love them. Your Sam and Jack have a wonderful, comfortable relationship filled with fun, laughter and humour. Beautiful. I hope you continue to write. Thanks!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww...why must Sam torture him so? lol. Another excellent story.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Married Sam&Jack. Your fics make me smile. :)
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006

That was good!
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Great Story!
LuSo chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
*Even bigger squeal* i love your stories so much. Every. Single. One. They're simply aren't words to express... Oh wait there is one, PERFECT! :)
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
aw so god damn sweet. loved it!
Natters chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
heartwrenchingly good
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Heh "Maybe. What are you wearing?"

And I think we should get to see one of these weekends in D.C. ;)

I sorta read these out of order, I guess. Ah well...I've added you to my author alert now, and look forward to reading more of these as they come out? (*hopeful look*)

janissima chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Had to read your others after I enjoyed Marital Rules #5. This was just as cute. I love how you are tagging onto current episodes yet still keeping them in character. Super!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Great! I'm loving your lil episode tags. :) :) :)
sgater926 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very sweet. Great job. I like how you ended it especially.
LJEvans chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Great job! I really enjoyed this!
lennielight chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Liked your story alot but absolutely loved your profile. I can already tell that we will get along famously. I've added you to my favorite author and author alert lists. Can't wait to read what you come up with next.
blinkey chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
hi, I just ran across your stories and I had to let you know that you are my kind of author. I Love Sam and Jack ship. I will definately keep a watch out for your next story. Please keep them coming, all of us readers who are sorta disappointed in the current season will live for stories like yours.