Reviews for Without Reason
xandria chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Excellent oneshot! I liked it. If only there were more fanfics with Nomiya and Yamada around. This was a good read! Thanks a lot!
FanFicHolic chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Your rationale of Nomiya seems sound and plausible. I really like him. For even though he, Yamada and Mayama are all in some sort of unrequited love, he is the most mature and real one. Yamada and Mayama love someone so unconditionally that it seems given... but Nomiya is different; in the manga/anime we don't see much how he slowly learn to love Yamada. And it is really nice when I read fic that have sound rationale of him! Great!
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
beautiful, i love this couple (:
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw.. I hope you write a sequel of this. A Nomiyamada, hopefully. (: Good job!
DuQaine chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
wow.. that was amazing. i love the way you portrayed nomiya's pov. very well thought of, very insightful. keep it up.
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aw that was pretty nice...
haikei chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
nice. very nomiya. you seem to be good in personalities. keep it up! more h&c fics please.
shiyen chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Fu-wah! I'll have you know this is the only

"honey and clover" fic that I like so far!

*grins*

YAYY NOMIYA!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Definitely really believable characterization of Nomiya. And incidentally, good characterization of Ayumi and Mayama too. I hope you make more forays into H&C. This one was really successful. D
Lady My Anh chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Woah that was amazing. The metaphors that you used astounded me, love it! Truthful I believe you nailed Nomiya quite well there, it was bittersweet for him sighs.

Wonderful work! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it and could you please write another one of them? Thank you for such an excellent piece! Is this oneshot? Or is there going to be more? Hope there's more teehehehe -
Winry chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Beautiful. I love the Ayu/Nomiya couple, and there isn't much fanfiction for it out there. I hope to read more of your work soon.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
You totally captured Nomiya's personality in your fic. Great work. Looking forward to your other fics. :D
munchkin chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i luv ur style of writing!

why dont u write more? i love this pair!
Reaching Skyhigh chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wee~ I quite like the NomiyaxAyumi pair, you know. I thought you caught Nomiya's personality quite nicely. It's quite nice to see what Nomiya thought during that incident where the two ran away from Mayama. XD Am definitely fave-ing this story.
Behold the Crazed Fiend chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
zomg update.

i know, i know, i KNOW that some people HATE nomiya, but i don't. maybe because he's the only chance ayu's got to pulling herself away from her mayama-infatuation. and i don't think his intentions are bad; well, maybe at first, but i think ayu really did win him over with her naiveness and innocence that time he took her out for soba.

that being said: i LOVE this write more plz? kthnx D