Reviews for A Brief Interlude
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
If we could turn back time, what choices will we change? Will and Caleb are still young enough to change theirs. They do make a nice couple.

I enjoyed the sense of 'normalcy' the two share while being around each other. They start out as friends, then brother and sister, now possibly more?

And Irma pulling a muscle? Ha! Not very perceptive, that girl. Will and Caleb are just lucky it wasn't Taranee or Cornelia who showed up instead.

How'd you do on that paper, by the way?

~Darev
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Cute. But would they really be fighting all the time? After all, their predecessors found time to be normal, even have families.
Gabbyyy chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
LOVED IT
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
O...Interesting...

-stray
apricot.pie chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
oh how cute! and so true! normalis overrated! besides wierd is used so much if you call someone wierd they are normal.. that's what this girl told me a few days ago it was pretty wierd.

but anyways! i loved it! so cute!

.nam
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Awe, that was cute. I loved it. I always thought Will/Caleb was a better pairing.

Well done!

Take care!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This story is, without a doubt, one of my favorites ever. The conversation is both meaningful and yet entertaining. It is smooth and natural and just a wonderful piece. You capture the mood and don't let go. As wonderful now as any time i've read it before. [i'd actually thought i'd reviewed, but when i checked realized i hadn't previously]

There's really no adequate praise for this wonderful little story.

-AkaOkamiRyu
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
AW!_ That's so sweet. Great job!
Green Flames chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
One word: Sweet
claudia chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I wanted to congratulate you for this piece, I really like it.

You have a great timing and a easy pen, please dont stop! And well, if you have more ideas, i love to read them.
Lynne102 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this was really good! I love this story! :)
AngieT101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
cute
MaskedInsideandout chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
awh!How cute!I dont like the Caleb Corneila couple
Raining Eros chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I agree let them wait. Its asweet fuc and I also agree that normalcy is highly overrated. Maybe i'm saying cus I'm diffrent? Oh well who cares the important things is that I agree. bYE
Hotspur101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I simply LOVED it! And you make calebso commically alien in here...At least he isn't naive like Starfire from Teen Titans...