Reviews for White Lie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story is brilliant. A fantastically-written friendship fic. Everyone's in character, and the story is suspenseful. I loved it.
SaJi chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I purr in abject glee. I also think I love you.
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
nice, liked it
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Great story! Except...

(I hate to be annoying.)

A dislocated shoulder wouldn't hurt THAT much. Trust me, done it 3 times. But for the sake of this fic, I guess it don't matter, since the rest was amazing.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh, this was so good. Thoroughly enjoyed it both for angst and humour. The last line was a scream.

krysalys chapter 1 . 12/17/2006

If anything, he'll respect John MORE... for his... erm...

Well, YOU know. *VBEG*

Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Looks like I've missed a few stories :O They get burried so fast here, but oh man catching up is SO much fun! Loved this story :D Loved Rodney not leaving John *happy sigh* perfect! On to the next one!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was brilliant. I love the way you have captured the essence of the friendship between these two, the banter etc. Really well-written piece with excellent characterisation and a very believable story. Fantastic.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That is one kick-ass story, my friend! A tad overly macho on the Rodney end (I see the steel we all know he can have, but where's the quaking exterior? Even momentarily?), but altogether, some truly high-quality entertainment. And the tweak to the McShep slash idea? Priceless! :D
dahan chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Well written and just suits their friendship so nicely. Great work! _
saclateri chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Of course it's all fabulous, but my highlights were all the "white lies", from both sides and the line about John entering into the spirit of self-denial had me smiling. Also, I loved when John puts his hand on Rodney's shoulder, and realises he's been shaking all this time was a very skillful way of reminding the reader just how terrified Rodney must be.

I can see this all panning out this way, but also the way the situation would play if the situations had been reversed. Probably in a very similar way, I suspect.

Also, I'm so glad to see John really getting the grief from a dislocated shoulder. I looks damn sore!

Finally, my favourite part has to be the last section with Rodney firing bullets in a very Sheppard-esque manner. Very nicely done!
Shakia chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Aw, so awesome! I love your stories, you really do great with writting them! :D
Titan5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This was fantastic! The banter and determined, stubborn loyalty of Sheppard and McKay for each other was so very perfect! Each willing to sacrifice for the other. Ah. Excellent story!
angw chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Great story :D
mouse8 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Loved it! This is my favourite side of McKay - stubbornly courageous while terrifed. I just loved his refusal to leave and John's futile attempts to force him. You write it so well, the reader can really feel them stumbling through sewer and field. It was fantastic to have two stories to read from you in so short a time. Keep up the good work!