Reviews for The New Family
jj chapter 10 . 5/15
futuranna chapter 10 . 4/30
i just realized something , kyo is very well behave considering he was raised by a blood trusty demon and the psychopathic violent vessel that holds him.
futuranna chapter 8 . 4/30
kyo is so freaking cute but seriously he's like a demon child!
but with good reasoning
futuranna chapter 7 . 4/30
6 year old drunken logic is the best.
Sakura lover chapter 3 . 4/21
sakura is the best character ever
aelmer6 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Can't breath; can't stop laughing! I swear, calling him a dingbat there was the best use of that insult ever. Love the story so far!
cellaria chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Hmm... Well.. The first chapter was very good.. It was so different than the rest though.. Seriously almost like it had a different writer? After their misunderstanding it went down hill really fast. Way too rushed, lots of random nonsense, oocness, unnecessary drama, & mostly failed or misplaced humor that just did go at all with the tone that was originally set. really I was so confused because the rest of the fic just did not fit with the first chapter whatsoever. The beginning had so much potential I don't even know what happened. Like the weird stuff with drunk & crazy children, sasuke doesn't even like his own kid, Sakura crazyness not that I really mind bashing her but there was no reason to even involve her, neji having to marry hinata, neji thinking he raped Gaara but then practically molesting him at his own wedding, etc. All this was so ridiculous I'm not really even sure what to say lol are you sure you were hitting the sake too? there were some other okay moments but nothing flowed together well after that first chapter.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Omg! Lol i died! drunk kyo and kesuke is hilarious!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
There should a sequel! That would be amazing :D
CurtainCaller chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
That. Rocked my socks.
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Live the story. Cra-Z as hell but funny. I was dying wen Sakura got insulted as if she wasn't a person. Personally I agree.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
This is sooooooo funny. And then it got cute and sad
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Lovin this story so much. I love neji and Gaara
Limeru chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Love this.. Its so fun to read.. But in some areas I still feel that it lacked something.. Although I can't figure out what that is though.. Anyway, is there a sequel or something of this?
LovelyGinger chapter 10 . 6/3/2013