Reviews for Inchworm
smith.pepper chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
One of my all-time favorite stories. I love the gentle, lilting pacing of. It feels like music, or like a friend telling me a story. Thank you!
Tender Mosquito chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow. This is beautiful! Congrats!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
waaaaaaaaaah. i fell in love with you.. no, i mean the story. HAHAH XD great, awesome, amazing! :))
Desert of the Real chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Good lord, this was beautiful. Probably the best Spike/Faye fic I've read. Seriously.
ultranaff chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that was beautiful, simply beautiful. well done
WaitingWishing chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Absolutely amazing.
xoxo chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
so brilliant I was nearly moved to tears :0 not quite sure why, but congrats on that!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
great story :)
bluelewis chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Argh, times and "I say it's Monday"'s confusing...a bit...But molto bene! Danke sehen!
Destiny1029 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Simply amazing.
Mysticlynx chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
"The window actually opened itself about twenty minutes earlier than that as Spike was probably only partially aware, but he preferred thinking that the decision to let Faye into his life was his own."

*sigh* So very, very lovely.
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I loved it
Nanali chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is a beautiful work- I love the writing style.
Sincerity chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very classy! Well done. I applaud your approach to putting Faye and Spike together. I really do believe that it could work out between them. And I don't believe Spike is dead, only because Watanabe has said that he never stated Spike was.
Jessemay chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was a pretty well chosen song. Anyway, the story was great and well written. The time and the whole days added a personal feel. Really great.