Reviews for Gaean Miko
Sesshomaru's love chapter 29 . 8/31
I've waited for so many years for you to upload the next chapter. The story is quite interesting & I want to know what happened next. So please write next chapter soon. I just can't wait any more.
Starplace chapter 29 . 7/4
I was rereading stories that I had bookmarked. Is this ever going to be finished? I would like to know how it ends. Thank you
SayonaraKuroi chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
Please update! This story is amazing, and I'd love to see how it continues! Just what is Naraku up to?
Jazzmon chapter 29 . 2/26/2016
This could have been a great fanfic, sadly it was not completed. Hopefully one of these days it will be.
NekoxRose chapter 29 . 2/25/2016
Keep the story going! PS the little ad-ins from Bruce are rather entertaining.. Keep 'em going.
Sesshy's love chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
I don't think anyone who have read your story will leave you alone. Yes sometime the words you use may look confusing. But the key point is that what emotions you want to show us, make us feel is felt by us reader for that & for this super exciting story you wrote I love you dearly but completely in a platonic way mind you ;) :D But I would love you even more if you please post the new chapter soon. I've been waiting for it for past 2 yrs. Please don't break my heart or I'll stu stut stutter. Please post soon
Meeshkla18 chapter 29 . 10/6/2015
It's been years since yur last time but i really hope that yu will continue this wonderful story!
It's such a advanced and i hope to see more "fluff" between sessy and kags!﹏
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 29 . 7/14/2015
I love your story! That was a great Kagome and Sesshomaru scene at the end! Too bad Inuyasha interrupted. Sesshomaru to the rescue!
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 29 . 1/17/2015
hi there! first comment in 2015, I think. I'm still hoping that you'd come back and continue on writing. I check once in awhile since your last post. this is actually one of my most favourite sess/kag fanfic.

I reread the whole story again, and I just realized that I can understand some of the technical things written here after taking university level courses like the curare reference (bio major here. woohoo! :p ) I find it so amazing that it has been quite awhile since I became a shipper of this pairing. I started when I was in grade 9.

anyway, I'll keep on waiting for your next update!
lunaofheaven chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
Can't wait for this story to be finished.
Yin - Yang M chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
I love this stroy. I hope you update soon.
Kay chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
What? That's where you end it?
darkredmacabre chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
Omg continue! Please?!
MayMay7 chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Gah! Dont stop! Inu ruined a mooommmeeennttttttt...sorta. ill anxiously await the next chapter!
Untitled Fate chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Haha, ya sucker Anywho, i love your story!
1,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »