Reviews for Litany
ShippyChick chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
I hadn't thought of the "balance" Thanks for sharing. I liked it a lot.
Rebecca chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
Oh dear. I only watched 'Sacrifice' yesterday, and I still feel like crying. Thank you for this second chapter. I don't think many people actually cared about Billy, only thinking, "Oh I hope Lee lives." Meh.
AmandaC chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Brilliant poor laura adama must have been a pig in the episode... havn't seen it yet...great work
Alesia G chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Yep, I was wondering how long it was going to be before someone got up a piece about Billy's death. You have captured the deep freeze between Roslin and Adama VERY WELL. She was incredibly pissed at him and extremely jealous that his son lived and hers didn't. Excellent.
LyndsiMcKay chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I have to say this isn't one of my favorite shows. But I did watch a few eppies of it and then I read this story, might actually end up watching it with my dad a little more often...good job and I recommended this story to dad too...he might actually enjoy it! so again good job.
Ana Sedai chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Thank you for writing this. I'm pretty sure there will be the usual cacophany of fanfics later that try and deal with Billy's death in their own way. I'm also pretty sure that this one will be my favorite. Call it a hunch.

Grief for an untimely death is an ugly and wrenching process. It isn't just grief. There's a piece that's been torn out without warning, and the jagged edges keep bleeding. Pulling away from any attempts to reach out, or any reminders of who was lost, is the only way to go on with life without screaming. Laura has a long way to go. She lost the closest thing to a son that she'll probably ever have.

I didn't expect what happened the other night. I just sat in shock for a minute, and then I started crying. Of all the characters they could have killed off, I probably could have guessed Billy would be the one. I didn't know what the writers were planning, though, so I felt like I'd been hit with a two-by-four. My heart still hurts. Maybe the only thing that will help is if Lee recognizes this newest second chance for what it is, and doesn't waste it.

The sweetest, gentlest character on the show is now gone. Rest in peace, Billy Keikeya. Believe me, you will be missed.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Absolutely amazing. Thank you for this wonderfully written Billy piece. :D
Wing Omega chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
It's very good but in the mini-series Billy says that his parents had moved to Picon.
roofietoof chapter 1 . 2/8/2006