Reviews for Other Side of the Mirror
Gingerlover chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
dude. i read it. loved it. about time ron gained some backbone.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
The advice Monique's giving at the beginning of this chapter is something that strikes me particularly. Marine Corps boot camp is about three months long (so a little shorter than Ron's absence), and the effects on the recruits in my platoon whose girlfriends broke up with them in their absence were /not/ pretty. The very last thing Ron needs is a "Dear John" (or would that be "Dear Ron?"), either during his training, or upon his return.

Good on Kim for resisting temptation!

-John
Raptor84 chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
Wow. This was a pretty intense story. Ron vs. Ron; Kim vs. Kim; Team Possible (the original) saving the day with the help of an alternate dimension Lipsky, and Shego, their most dangerous foe. I love it!

Awesome job!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I’m a guy KP. I get ideas watching the paint dry.”

That has to be the best line I have read in story

The dark side of Kim and Ron were done with style.
SolarinStudio chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
I love the ending!

"Of course, those muffled screams endured for approximately three seconds. Their kiss lasted exactly eight."

It happened in the past, and it sums up their future.

I've really enjoyed your work so far, and am moving on to the next set of stories
fatherfigure1 chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Good Story, but I had to let you know I loved this quote,

"I’m a guy KP. I get ideas watching the paint dry.”

Yeah Ronster,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
Kipcha chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
Aw
CastaS chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
JK rulez chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
LOL! That figures. When all the chaos finally ends, school arrives.

Awesome fanfic! Loved it from start to finish! It ends with alt. Kim and Ron's horror stopped, and the real Kim and Ron finding some time to themselves. Brilliant job! The challenge had very rarely been greater for Team Possible.

See-ya!
JK rulez chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
Yes! World's saved once again, but with a lot more at stake this time around! Loved every bit of it!

But I'm kind of gonna miss alt. Kim and Ron's maliciousness. But at least we know who the most evil is. " 'I can’t decide whether to kill you or thank you. I’ve been meaning to do that to him for so long now, I almost feel cheated.' Her laugh echoed through the room, almost prompting icicles to form." Alt. Kim takes the cake, without a doubt.

One chapter left! Let's take a look!
JK rulez chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
In the immortal words of Ron Stoppable, "Boo-yah!"

Yeah, what Andrew says about alt. Kim and Ron lying about giving Dr. D. and Shego the cannon makes sense.

Looks bad, but I don't think it's over just yet. I think Andrew's playing a little mind game with Shego, convert her for the moment. But will Kim and Ron get out of this? Can't wait to find out!
JK rulez chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
WOW. That was AWESOME. Kim vs. Kim! Ron vs. Ron! Interactions between them...brilliant. Completely brilliant. I loved how they kept getting under each other's skin like that.

"I am nothing like you! You’ve killed hundreds of people. You’re a murderer, a monster." Love that quote. Completely love it.

But it looks bad now! The Centurion Project plus the Lotus Blade equals bad, bad news for Kim and Ron. So exciting!
JK rulez chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Let me see if I get this right. We have an evil Team Possible that have super smarts, super technology, know deadly combat moves, have a hyper-powerful death ray, have access to anywhere on Earth, and who also know their limitations and want to destroy everybody simply for the sake of destroying everybody?

Well, I think it's official. Those two are the absolute most cold-blooded, cruel, malicious, evil, vicious...eh, I think you get my point. Awesome work!
JK rulez chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
A machine confiscated from St. Louis. Sounds familiar. Not important, however.

Wow, those two really know how to think things through, don't they? Sending a virus through the mainframe, messing up the locks, setting up an interdimensional portal to make their escape...nothing Drakken can cook up, I'm sure.

Looking awesome! Gonna read some more!
JK rulez chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
I'm thinking Mr. Dr. P should use the term "super-duper villains" in this case.

Wow, those two know how to work the technical gizmos. Very cool. And now it's evil Team Possible vs. Team Impossible. And with the way the normal Kim and Ron handled those three, the evil Kim and Ron should be moving along soon enough.