Reviews for 5 Things that Never Happened to James Norrington
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
For Gods sake! This is the first time I have come across such thing. Fiteen years later and such grievous losses. Death of wife and both children touched me and when I read about sunking of Pearl I felt terribly. It creates really interesting situations with them being lonely aging men and your take on it is admirable. I like this ending. It is good ending for both chapter and series. Every sentence was worth of reading.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Yeah. You perfectly portrayed Wills not so strategic and a bit too straightforward mind from first movie. Nothing against man, but in Curse of the Black pearl he was really such innocent puppy with hot head. But back to James. He was simply wonderful in this chapter. I am not sure how probable is this to happen, but I like the idea and a way he acquainted Will with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
If that happened I would be so very glad. It is written in your fanfiction at least and it is marvelous. I like your portrayal of James and whole situation and I like how you included Jack with that "bloody corset" thing. There should be more reviews because this story deserves them.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
I appreciate that it was all eufemistic and the main theme was Norringtons dealing with life on pirate ship and loss of life in Navy. It is written beautifully and I found it pretty intriguing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
What a wonderful piece of story! Young James is adorable and Jack as companin in Bombay is trully amazing. It was so innocent and full of childish excitment. Thanks for lovely reading, I am going to read next chapter.
B-emo-B chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
SLASH! or is it? :S sorry if i wrongly accused you of anything.
B-emo-B chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Nope, I wouldn't think he'd do that either. But then again, it's not against any law to hypothesise.
B-emo-B chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
aw, if only... ;)
B-emo-B chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
i don't know if I got this chapter the wrong way, but this sounds a bit like slash. correct me if i'm wrong. not that i mind slash. :D
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
lol... if only that HAD happened. then their next encounter would have been a little more different. :p
sudoku chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
Interesting uptakes of stories. It is like the "Sliding Door" movie.

Some of the stories such as the third story could happen. If it does, then it will not make COTBP interesting to watch :)

I wish I could give more intelligent reviews here and in your other story I reviewed yesterday but I am not in the mood of reviewing at the moment. Keep writing more stories.
Redmage2 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
I'm really not normally a fan of the Norrington/Elizabeth pairing, but your third story was so wonderfully sweet! An excellent job on the rest as well, especially the first one. :)
SnapeSeraphin chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
I love this chapter...I mean the other ones are particularly well done as well, but I have really taken a liking to the Commodore ;-)

Lovely, lovely piece.
Vana Tuivana chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
... *sigh* Gorgeous bits of writing. I love the way you draw Norrington as an incredibly complex man, pulled in many directions by his ties and loyalties and friendships and loves. Beautiful work!
rose chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
terrific sparrington! thank you so much. i see that you do not have any reviews on this piece, but really what can you expect from this site? fan fiction has become a stomping grounds for moronic twelve year old fan girls. every once in a while there is a gem to be found in a sea of dreck. and yours is that gem.