Reviews for Regret
lrp07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
oh that was so good!
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Interesting fic. Although I don't know who Martin or Sandy is lol. Well written.

_

Rosalie
thesampler chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
please try and update.

i liked it alot.

check my marthie story out.

"How Did This Happen"
Irene Odom chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
good storyline, so much of what you feel, you can put into words. Good job. Good perspective on a bad situation. I miss reading your stories...
Jujubie chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw...sucha short sweet fic: A Perfect One-Shot! I don't usually read in this section, but I am a closet-fan of 7th Heaven...sh...lol...

So for your next fic is it going to be a Martin/Ruthie pairing or similar?

Just Wondering...

Peace out!

P.S. I absolutely loved it if you didn't get what I meant up above. _
midnight893 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
didnt like it sorry
bruisedpapaya chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Oh my god, Love it! Definitely. You also have a good feel the show, I can tell already. I am definitely looking forward to your longer story. Um I write Marthin too! So if you want to read mine and review it's cool. lol. Um yeah definitely like this though. I'm going to go and put it in my favorites. LOL, hope you don't mind...tehe! Can't wait for the full length!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
You should make this into a story...I don't usually do reviews...but I had to on this one...great job!
rlmont chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
OMG write more! this was one of the most amazing things ive read in 7th heaven fanfic!
heather1021 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was great! and i really think that this is what martin is really feeling and thinking. i just wish he would admit it already. i think you did a great job and that you should write more.
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
omg so sad please do another story
SunkissedCutie chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow good story you really got Martins feelings out there i can't wait for your next story so put it up soon
Spnchick09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I liked this a lot. :) This is going to go on my favorite stories, and I can't wait to see the full-length story you have planned. :)

I also write Marthin stories, or stories focusing on the two. :) So I'd love it if you'd read. :)
oth2007 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
i like it.. ud soon!
ker chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow~ that was very well written! And I could see those thoughts coming out of Martins head. You nailed it! Great job!