Reviews for Habeas Corpus
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Loved how they chose the truth over the lie and how they chose to do it together. Plus how, at the end, John got Rodney to bring down his own personal demon.

The reminder to reload the 9mm was a nice touch!

Great story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Wow, really enjoying this. The balance of Rodney thinking he's losing his mind while trying to figure out what's real is beautifully struck. Then he collapses at the end as his readings match more closely with what's in his head than what is supposed to have happened!

Also liked that he knows what John and Elizabeth are trying to do. He's not so bad with people that he'd miss this kind of manoeuvring!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Nice!
Puddle-Jumper38 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Cool story.
lindajrjt chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
That was most interesting. I am glad they got their original memories back even if they were bad.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
yeaah!

Kira
Tipper chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Oh, that was very cool! Neatly done and nicely packaged! Thank you for such a great story!
drufan chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Interesting ending. Very nice. Look forward to whatever you do next.
angw chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
*claps* Fantastic.
angw chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
This story is so vivid. I am really feeling for Rodney and his absolutely terror/insanity/shock. Well written.
Shakia chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Hooray for epilogues! :D Great idea too; McKay meeting up with the Wraith again *nod* Also loved Shepard with Hightmire and then him helping Rodney with his 'teh Wraith fear'. :) That's awesome. I wish it had been longer, more for the sake of hating to see it end then anything, but still loved it. But anyways, again thanks for such a great story! I loved it all the way through and found myself daily very excitedly just for each update I knew would come. x)
Splitbeak chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Aw, male bonding. Cool story.
Alipeeps chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Nice epilogue. I like it. Loved the glimpse of Sheppard's therapy sessions and also how Sheppard chose to give Rodney - and himself - some closure with the wraith.