Reviews for The Great Adventures of Mary Sue
Dynamos chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
This was hilarious and very well written! The fic deserves way more favs! Vegeta... Oh, Vegeta. Will we ever know how his poems ended? I guess (and hope) not!

Thanks for the reading,
MJ
Cottoncandy101 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I thought that Choutzu(is that how you spell it?) was a voodoo doll at first.
Davifflaelan chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
What a thing to read the end of... how long ago was this started lol.
Wooga chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
uh-oh, it looks like you've become what you've feared most- someone who left behind unfinished stories! no!

please continue it, it was funny. If you get stuck in a rut, just kill everyone off like Shakespeare tends to do.
dodoria185 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
LOL, great story! Please, continue this soon!
Wooga chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
the only thing i disagree with is when you called tien a 'cyclops' instead of a 'triclops'...

this fic is hilarious, cant wait to see mary sue's horrible end. also thank you for writing about chaozu... poor mime thing
amy-the-rat chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
More Gohan the bitching intellectual emo!
PlumPigeon chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Eek! Paris Hilton! NO! *curls up in fetal position*
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
You know what would REALLY scare her? A fic were everyone's IC.
geoof chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
hi! it mi agan!

ha he ha he! ftah wis soh funi! he ha he!

plese kep rite this stoli!

p.s blodpatenblu.. yu a bab! ;)

yur mat geoof!
Davifflaelan chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
This is one of the funnest fic I think I've read. Mary Sue *hides under rock* there too evil... BUT, YOU WANNA USE A DBZ HIGH SCHOOL FIC TO FIGHT HER... ARE YOU INSANE?
PlumPigeon chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
This story is getting better and better every minute! You're right about the lovesick vegeta or the stupid Goku and the Tien without a personality. People should watch the show more, instead of just looking at other (bad) fics when they need to know how a character acts.

P.S. The name Marc Sue is used very rarely. Marty Stue is a bit more common ;)
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
XD This is great! I can't wait for Part Three!
Hitomi anime freak chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
He he he he!

Take that you young teenage writers who like OOCness! Lol

I really love this, so please keep writing! It is a great idea... i wonder why no one has ever thought if it before? Really you two are great writers with exelent humour! I love this story, so please contiue it!
CB chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
you need to make it more annyoing sounding and also add alot of author comments about making fun of the story.

so it needs to be alot more annoying.

you made the women perfert in this story concerning mary sues