Reviews for As in a Really Bad Dream
supernaturallove chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved it I thought it was super funny I think you should do something simaler but with angel instead of spike
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
This is as good as puppet Angel. Are you going to finish it someday?
AnJ1989 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
This has to be continued
doodlechick12 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
This is the best Angel fanfic ever! I mean, Spike as a fairy? Awesome. I realise you haven't updated in years, but please continue this!
Eerin-no-Noroi chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
This is AWESOME! I mean it! This has got to be the best Spike turning into something that has ever been written! And we all know with Harmony Angel will soon be in on it, can't wait for that scene! I REALLY hope you continue this, despite there not being a real recent update! SO PLEASE!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Aw...Dude! Please update! This is hilarious! You even got them in character.
BaBeSgIrL chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
I absolutely love your story! And I hope you keep at it it's so funny I couldn't stop laughing!
NextNothingNew chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Blondie Bear. Oh my gods, she called him Blondie Bear. Funny enough, I could so see the clip where she stroked his wing and he falls backward. Oh, so that's what he said. I got the 'I' 'can't' 'fly' part, but missed the sodding. "...where I got on the bus." I don't think I need to add the 'no shit' to that sentence.

"Not like I care about the way your wings get all sparkly when you move them in the light." Oh I want!

UPDATE. What, are you dead? UPDATE DAMMIT.
NextNothingNew chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
"That? Oh! That." Yeh, like that sounds not at all guilty or suspicious. External productive...never mind; I don't want to know. An office pet. An OFFICE PET. Oh, if only. And I agree; he IS a cute little thing.

"He, uh, still seems to have a distinct lack of clothing." REALLY? Are you SURE about that? Hey, now that I think about it, could Spike bend his wings enough to hide part of himself? Pr perhaps they're too delicate. And here's comes Harmony.
NextNothingNew chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
OH OH OH you even *mentioned* the puppet Ü awesome! I can make little symbols! *Yeh, that was totally random, sorry* Well, I fairy Spike. (This'll get old FAST)

"Does Angel know about this?" "NO."
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Aw poor fairy Spike, stuck under a bus.

The only thing I can think about is that Angel could totally get him back for calling him a puppet. And dude, are you *ever* going to update? Or is it finished?
StarAWings chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
Ah! *squeals* cute fairy spike! *hugs spike* he's so adorable! please update soon i love it! and when is angel going to find out? i would love to see his reaction and spike's!
Athla chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
lol
mimifoxlove chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Hi,

Spike is cute as a fairy. He is taking this situation really will, I am surpiesde the he did not have a nervus breakdown.

mimi
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hi

This story is so funny. Angel will have field day giving Spike a hard time about bing tuned into a fairy.

mimi