Reviews for Truth of Words
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like it, the emotions are real and the whole piece moves smoothly.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Azaelia Silmarwen chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. when I'm on my computer and signed in I'll add it to my favourites list.
Azaelia Silmarwen chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Cool.
Shurtugal-Koma chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow! that was really good. i think you have eragon's and murtagh's characters down. it felt like that's what they would actually say to each other. good job.
cherryade chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
There should be more Murtagh and Eragon brother stories out there. I don't think there are enough. GREAT JOB (:
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Nicely done!
Unique Art chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow, so amazing! That was really powerful. Excellent job with this!
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
you do realize that this had to be one of the most sad stories on here with Murtagh's POV? jeez, you had me tearing up by the first paragraph lol

loved it :)
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was GREAT. I never really bought the whole Christopher Paolini version of Murtagh and Eragon; I like yours better. I vote that the readers stage a coup and give you the rights to the fourth book! ;)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Beautifully written. The end (Fear. Murtagh was afraid… but not for himself. But for… [through to the end]), your word selection, the pace of it and so on, were done very well. Great job.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
jeez. im listening to sad song and reading this. so sad...
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
very sweet
sussiekitten chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I loved this. It was true from the beginning to the end.

You have a way with words that I cannot help but to love. The way you describe things is nothing short of perfect. As I read this I actually saw it happening before my eyes. There are few fics that can put me into such a state, and yours definitely did.

You managed to write Murtagh just right. I just sat back and smiled when I read him. Eragon as well. This fic just really brightened up my day. To sum it all up, I loved it. I really and truly loved it.

~SK~