Reviews for Superheroes
Dsman chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I was just watching a episode one where Dean says he prefers the monsters he hunts to the monster that is a crazy evil human
shep114 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Although I might make fun of how Sam and Dean help only families of single moms and young kids, I really do love it.
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wow... That was amazing. I really wished Sam could have kept Katie. I really liked this story, the only problem I had was that Dean was right. Being a former foster kid, myself, that way too quick. Katie wouldn't be adopted that fast. She would go to a foster home, first and slowly have visits with the Costels so they would know it's the right fit for her. Other than that, it was really sweet!

Great job!

-SLPikachu
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I thought it was cute and sweet!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This made me tear up. I loved this so, so much, you have no idea. Sammy would've been a great dad. I love this. Good job.
Abundantia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well fuck. There went my heart. Wow. That was amazing and what I want right now, more than anything, is for you to write a follow-up story. Please! Please! That would be amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so great! I'm crying! Wow! It's so sad and my heart just goes out to Sam for wanting that normal life. Great one-shot!
Erin Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thank you, my keyboard is now ruined my my tears.
Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wonderful little story. *sniffles* I love how you conveyed so much in just a oneshot. Excellent job.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
They really are super heroes.
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh wow. *Tears* This really did tug at my heartstrings. This was beautiful, just beautiful, in that devestating kind of way. This is a wonderful piece you have made. I can see why you would be so attached to it. You should be very proud of it. )
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Okay. I realize that this story is what... three years old by now? And it's a bit ridiculous that I'm just now reviewing it, but hey. I just found it! Haha.

I must say, I had tears in my eyes by the end of this story. It was just so adorable and heart-wrenching. The dream Dean had about Sam being a father and him being the uncle... Wonderful.

All in all, I loved this.
gw chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was a great story. I absolutely loved it.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
So sweet. Endearing really. I love the way you wrote it, so simple and yet going so deep into the characters. Really great. Just broke my heart.
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i thought it was very sweet
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »