Reviews for Coexisting
The conversation in this chapter was...hmm...it's like...what could you call it? Hmm...something like you will only be able to read in romeo and juliet...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Wow this chp is so Awsum! I so Love Sasuke-kun's vampire personality and also love Sakura's feisty personality too lol idk bt i luv these kinds of vampire fics! xD really make me thrilled!
guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Pls. Update already...I am dying to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story. You should continue it because Im eager to know what happens next. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
so u watched Teen Wolf eh ? that's where you got the alpha right? But why is rock Lee the Alpha it's just plain Crazy but still I like it XD
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
hmm. itachi is up to something, but i cant tell yet if its for the benefit or detriment of sasuke. also, ino seems very urgent all of a sudden, dont tell me something bad is going to happen to her or sakura! sasuke is so weird sometimes, saying that he wants her to continue hating vampires, but i guess since he also hates vampires (imperials) it kinda makes sense. cant wait to read the next chapter! i want to see what mikoto is planning
Alia Rubrik chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I finally got around to reading this! Gah, I feel terrible, it took me days to! But here is my review now, so yay! XD Anyways, I'm really curious as to what Mikoto and Itachi are planning... hmm... I wonder if it will bode well or ill. And I'm really excited about the marriage! WOOO! Update soon please, coffee partner in crime :D x
cutecookiechick chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait till next chapter.
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
it's sad that you lost interest the story is very good. But please continue it
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I am so sorry i didn't review this one! You made me want to read a nejiten story, after i read the next chappie. This one was great i liked the sasusaku moment at the end. The beggining was a bit confusing but i understood it.
hiddenwriter1251 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
awesome story! I'll be keeping tabs on it...
Iname Kohaki chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
UPDATE!
ILoveSxS chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
So the Imperials wanted Sakura's parents to die?
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I was wondering when Shikamaru would show up.
ILoveSxS chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Wow she actually agreed but Sakura will love him!