Reviews for Coexisting
RandomR15 chapter 9 . 2/6
And now she has ever the more reason to hate vampires and now werewolves are added to that equation. Werewolves for taking her father and vampires for taking her mother and being unable to protect her father.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
The conversation in this chapter was...hmm...it's like...what could you call it? Hmm...something like you will only be able to read in romeo and juliet...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Wow this chp is so Awsum! I so Love Sasuke-kun's vampire personality and also love Sakura's feisty personality too lol idk bt i luv these kinds of vampire fics! xD really make me thrilled!
guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Pls. Update already...I am dying to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story. You should continue it because Im eager to know what happens next. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
so u watched Teen Wolf eh ? that's where you got the alpha right? But why is rock Lee the Alpha it's just plain Crazy but still I like it XD
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
hmm. itachi is up to something, but i cant tell yet if its for the benefit or detriment of sasuke. also, ino seems very urgent all of a sudden, dont tell me something bad is going to happen to her or sakura! sasuke is so weird sometimes, saying that he wants her to continue hating vampires, but i guess since he also hates vampires (imperials) it kinda makes sense. cant wait to read the next chapter! i want to see what mikoto is planning
Alia Rubrik chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
I finally got around to reading this! Gah, I feel terrible, it took me days to! But here is my review now, so yay! XD Anyways, I'm really curious as to what Mikoto and Itachi are planning... hmm... I wonder if it will bode well or ill. And I'm really excited about the marriage! WOOO! Update soon please, coffee partner in crime :D x
cutecookiechick chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait till next chapter.
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
it's sad that you lost interest the story is very good. But please continue it
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I am so sorry i didn't review this one! You made me want to read a nejiten story, after i read the next chappie. This one was great i liked the sasusaku moment at the end. The beggining was a bit confusing but i understood it.
hiddenwriter1251 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
awesome story! I'll be keeping tabs on it...
Iname Kohaki chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
UPDATE!
ILoveSxS chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
So the Imperials wanted Sakura's parents to die?
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I was wondering when Shikamaru would show up.