Reviews for Getting the Rhythm
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Awww cute, awesome and amusing, I loved it and excellent job
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Not bad ) The grammar was... well, it could have been MUCH better, but the story was alright )
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was one of the best fan fics I've ever read. Cute, funny, and just... very awesome! It was really sweet. And I let out an audible "Awwwww!" at the end. :)
Chocolate-SugarCube chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aw i loved the last bit - that made me feel so happy and fuzzy -
September Wolves chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
preetty good! keep up the good work i loved the ending!
noodle chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that was key-oot! i loved it, the ending was very sweet!
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was fantastic. You're a phenomenol writer, and you got Ayame and Hatori perfectly.
aenon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Im sorry. Im sorry. Ewan Mc Gregor!

EWAN MC GREGOR!

omg! i love him so much! He was so HOT! in Star Wars and in the Island. OMG! i was totally thrown off when you said that! I was like YAY! EWAN! HOORAY!

lol anyway as you've probably already figured out i am a bit crazy. lol. but that was just a fabulous one-shot my friend. just fabulous. i recently just finished the last episode of fruits baskets. (cause bleach and naruto and inuyasha and P.O.T kept catching me eye) but ..i cried like a baby. it was so sad/sweet. i loved it. but anyways! KUDOS TO YOU DUDE!

:d
gure'slilinu chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
omg too cute! i love it!
Rukia-sama chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
How wonderful.. How unbelievebly well-written. I simply adored it 3 Very very cute : 3 Ending was nice. . yeah .. :3
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*T_T* _
bladesakura chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw... that's very cute!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"Summer arrived early" best ending ever!
Renee Stancato chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
"Once again my winter was melt but this time,

Summer arrived early."

Such a sweet ending to a well written fic, I especially love the 'coniving' plot with both Miine and Hatori, and for some reason, this part

"His raged breath on my lips made me shiver. “Sneaky slithering bastard”

“All yours.” He answered hissing the last word like the serpent he was.

I kissed him."

Is like the best part, it's not only the realization, but it's a creative realization, and I can just SEE the expresions on their faces during this exchange, lol.
Criminal Boli chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
[clapping]

Wow my dear. That was fantastic. Heh. You can make love very well. Again, I loved it.