Reviews for How Does It Feel?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
FAR too fucking angsty for my tastes.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Now that was a very interesting one-shot that covers a lot of ground while ending in a positive but poignant manner.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Good story, but a problem with your timeline. Ron would have graduated Hogwarts at the end of June 1998. He was in the Aurors less than six months putting his death sometime in Dec 1998. But you have Harry's last battle with Voldie on July 30th 1998, only a month after Harry's peers (including Ron) would have left otherwise.
Collin Oshea chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Fantastic story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Okay, it was angsty. But I didn't love it.

The thing you said about Remus, Sirius and Dumbledore are not true. They made some mistakes, yes, but every human being makes mistakes. And they regretted it - well, (Sirius had no regrets and he had nothing to be ashamed of) Dumbledore and Remus did; Dumbledore regretted the information he hid from Harry and Remus for getting desperate (in the Deathly Hallows) because he was scared that his baby would be a werewolf. He offered Harry his help in the Horcrux hunt (Remus was unaware of the mission) but Harry refused. Harry didn't think that it would be right for Remus to abandon his wife and unborn child just because of his fear. Remus' emotion went wild and he didn't think properly - so wouldn't it be fair to just forgive them. Harry did. And he loved them

You may say that this is a fanfiction world, but reviews are, too, used to add your thoughts and views. I hate bashing. I think that you tried to add angst, but - politely speaking - there could have been more ways to write angst.

By the way, the end was a bit funny. They had seven children. Okay, I believe that. But one hundred and twenty-six grandchildren, now, that is... - I don't know. But I do hope they were grand and great-grand and great-great-grand children altogether.
LashayeSmythe chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wicked story. I loved it! I know this review isn't long, but I honestly don't really have words to describe how great this story was. But I can say that I love how determined Hermione is to help Harry, I think that's all he'll ever need.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
it was good.
ARedHair chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Nice.
hemotem chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
An excellent read I loved what you did with this and look forward to reading more of your stories.

Hemotem
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
A fine story, recommended by chem prof. I'm very glad I took his advice.
WildMage1245 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow, this is exelent! I loved it! It was a brilliant idea!
Alexander of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Up till the part where Harry casts the privacy charm, this was a very touching story. The emotions are well conveyed, and they seem true to the characters, at least for the most part.

But after that, you seem to have set yourself a list of points to cover. The story doesn't flow, and it moves too briskly over things. I don't think it was necessary to include any of it, and certainly it was not to summarize the rest of their lives. You might be well served to remember Michael Ende's line from /The NeverEnding Story/: "But that's another story, and shall be told another time."
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This was among the best short fics i have ever read.
nurray chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
An excellent short story. I'd almost ask for the story of Harry and Hermione to be detailed in a full length rendition.

I liked the aftermath section and the details of their lives together. Simething a lot of stories never do.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
OMFG. That was amazing. So...totally...I love it. And your writing...just...gah. Wonderful.