Reviews for A Truth Universally Acknowledged
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is so cute!
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 1/11
jennakat01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Awesome! :D Perhaps we could have a small one-shot sequel? And how is Harry immortal? I truly need to know! :D Great job either way. :)

-Have a wonderful existence.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I like it.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love it
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love this. Any possibility of another like it?
yay chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...and this is totally OOC but still interesting.
PedoiseTrancy not logged in chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
was that a Pride and Prejudice reference? :D
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Loved it! Was short and sweet and perfectly done! I think it would be wonderful if you did more snippets of their lives together ;) (obviously because id love to read more!)

Thanks for writing!

Hells
Vampires2rocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OK, I REALLY want this continued...it's so amazing, and yeah, I kind of want to see more of how everything will go...oh well. Loved it, want more of it, and after I finish this, I'll be reading it again. Laters!

Vamp
Sidelines chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I enjoyed this story immensely.

I've read an obscenely huge amount of HP/LV and the immortality thing comes up a lot. I enjoy it when people consider if one would still have purpose, drive, interest in a single person a couple hundred years later.

Plus, I feel the personalities written for Harry and LV are distinct and their interations with each other have the perfect amount of 'aww cute' without turning them into bunnies.

Overall, lovely.
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love this little fic so much it's not even funny!
alexandra101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
COOL!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
omg, i really enjoyed this fic :)
Madhatter98 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow! Simply stunning. It's so hard to find a good Voldie and harry fic, this has now become my newest favorite fic! Amazing job, i love your writing style, and this whole idea. :D 33

5 stars! Now im off to see your other written works, so glad i stumbled across this . I can't believe its been up since 06 and i've never seen it! :o 3333333 Please please please write more of everybody favorite pairing Voldie&Harry :)

*fan girl squeel* I just can't stress how much i loved it! :D

Continue the great work! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »