Reviews for Always There, Always Together
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was a nice one-shot. I'm liking what i'm seeing here, ZigZag... *takes a peek around other rk fics*
summerstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
nice story
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I really liked the line, "She’d always be there, he needn’t hang on so tightly." To me that conjures an image of a lost soul gripping to her as a child would to his mom. He doesn't realize how lost he is until he loses Kaoru too and she helps him find his path.
SilverInches chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That is so beautiful.

I like that. Sweet, well written!

very nicely done!

Kasi.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was so sweet!

Honest sentiment without being overly WAFFy or fluffy.

I like the way you carried Tomoe's forgiving qualities into the afterlife, and the way she wished happiness for Kenshin.

Lovely!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Great to see something new from you! Very touching little fic :) Simple and heartfelt... lovely job :D
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Nice story!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was cute... I loved it tonz, update on your other stories soon please!

Ja ne!
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
One word: excellent.

You've conveyed the emotions beautifully, one can't help but -feel- with ethe characters. Fantastic
Warg chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Simple, poignant and very satisfying. Nice read.

Thanx...Bye
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw, that was very sweet! I always love these introspective pieces on Kenshin's character. :D Awesome job, and congrats on getting mod's choice!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
The style you've used here is particularly affecting. It sounds so simple, almost plodding, but its bare declarative sentences convey, almost subliminally, the burden and grief he lived with and carried, as well as the enormous strength of character that enabled him to carry on under that burden.

This sequence of events (if it can even really properly be called that-it's more like a sequence of emotions, isn't it?) is, of course, the most familiar, the most written about, the most explored part of RK, and is its very underpinnings, but you've given it a freshness that is quite unexpected: the heartbreak is strong, the grief is raw, and the burden seems both endless and unendurable, and then, finally, out of last loss, the release blooms sweet and good and true.

Beautiful work.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hi, Zig-zag!

This is really nice and I’m not surprised that it won Mod’s Choice. You did a great job of portraying how Kenshin coped with his problems after the war. I liked how you showed that Tomoe helped him – directly and indirectly – to find the strength to go on and atone for his ‘sins.’ Given how Kenshin feels about protecting people, he would be distressed to not be able to help everyone he met. Great story! Thanks for posting it!

Terry