Reviews for Evanescent Memory
medward chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
I was thinking that he would go to her cabin. Too bad she didn't think of he mirror.
medward chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Guess he will have to blame the "Order" for Jacoby's demise.
medward chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I wouldn't want to be Jacoby. No matter what happens, things will not end well for him.
medward chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Such insight! Lucius doesn't stand a chance against her!
medward chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Poor Hermione gets to lose them three times, when it happened, when they tell her, and when she finally remembers. On the bright side, she and Draco can work on their project over break! LOL
medward chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
There must be a dimmer switch, because the light bulb is turning on very lowly!
medward chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Sweet! I thought he was going to tell her that he was the one who rescued her.
medward chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Sigh... ]
medward chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Oh my, it's not her fault he fell in love, but 4 decades of longing and a broken heart has been difficult I'm sure. It did make him want to be a better man though.
medward chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Curious that she never wondered how those two death eaters could enter that cabin in the future, isn't it? I'm glad she is caring for him. It seemed like he tried to refuse the dark mark. Is that why Voldemort tortured him and marked him when he was unconscious?
medward chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Kiss him you fool! I would. Beautiful imagery, so well written. I can even feel the rain!
medward chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I love it! How convenient that they even have the same classes!
Too bad murder is illegal(Bellatrix), perhaps a cleverly concealed potion... No, Dumbledore would know. Sadly, he now knows when he dies since he bequeathed her the cabin.
medward chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Wow, this is so good! I love this story in the whole idea with the time turner and the necklace that is portket. The necklace I have pictured in my mind, is very beautiful indeed. I feel like I have used a time turner as well, when I realize you wrote this years ago! I cannot encourage you as you write this story, but I will applaud the finished product instead. Thanks for the story!
Jiru-senpai chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Gaaaaah! It's done! Oh, my heart...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT STORY!
743 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »