Reviews for Evanescent Memory
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Loved it
foreversherlock chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful!
DarkJewelRomani chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
this was a good story. Not as great to me because of my love of Snape but again a very engaging read. Impressive. Please continue to give unique approaches to your stories. i hope you write more for Snape
opera777 chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
hi

sorry I waited until the end to give you a review. I loved this story. Yoju had me guessing until very nearly the last chapter where he stood on everything. well done. thank you that was one heck of a ride.

well written

opera777
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Fascinating tale my dear, hope to read more of them..
IdeaGirl123 chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
OMG! I laughed, and cried because I just couldn't help it. Your story is extraordinary. And I was sad to see it end. I have hope that you would continue it or write a book one day, as anyrhing you write is bound to possess that same extraordinary quality that you have shown here. (p.s. trust me, I don't review often but read a ton, so I know what i'm talking about.)
Auroras Jenkins chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I like your story very much. Nice way to end it.
Bedazzled1918 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hi :) I've been reading your story and I really, really enjoyed the besic premise of the narrative. That said I have found it pretty hard to read/understand. The story jumps about a lot and there seem to be large gaps throughout the story. This is not intended as a criticism, I am mightily in awe of anyone who has the talent to sit and write for public consumption, but I did want to suggest that you maybe try using a pre-reader, just to improve the flow and to tighten up plot points. And did this story need to be M rated? I feel like that was a bit misleading...however, those points aside, thank you for an imaginative and entertaining fic.
anon chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
5 years but it was all worth it for their happy ending. I love how you ended it CLOSURE!

Dragon Fire10 seriously! This fanfic has made me cry countless of times and gave me like heartaches I've also laughed countless of times aloud!

I pray that someday you'll have enough time to make another lucius and hermione fanfic! Afterall, you've done a brilliant job with Evanscent Memory and In the rain
anon chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
HE'LL DIE FOR HER -SIGH- .

such a meaningful chapter since this is when he reveals his true feelings to all

LOVE IT!