Reviews for Evanescent Memory
medward chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Sigh... ]
medward chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Oh my, it's not her fault he fell in love, but 4 decades of longing and a broken heart has been difficult I'm sure. It did make him want to be a better man though.
medward chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Curious that she never wondered how those two death eaters could enter that cabin in the future, isn't it? I'm glad she is caring for him. It seemed like he tried to refuse the dark mark. Is that why Voldemort tortured him and marked him when he was unconscious?
medward chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Kiss him you fool! I would. Beautiful imagery, so well written. I can even feel the rain!
medward chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I love it! How convenient that they even have the same classes!
Too bad murder is illegal(Bellatrix), perhaps a cleverly concealed potion... No, Dumbledore would know. Sadly, he now knows when he dies since he bequeathed her the cabin.
medward chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Wow, this is so good! I love this story in the whole idea with the time turner and the necklace that is portket. The necklace I have pictured in my mind, is very beautiful indeed. I feel like I have used a time turner as well, when I realize you wrote this years ago! I cannot encourage you as you write this story, but I will applaud the finished product instead. Thanks for the story!
Jiru-senpai chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Gaaaaah! It's done! Oh, my heart...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Loved it
foreversherlock chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful!
DarkJewelRomani chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
this was a good story. Not as great to me because of my love of Snape but again a very engaging read. Impressive. Please continue to give unique approaches to your stories. i hope you write more for Snape
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »