Reviews for Evanescent Memory
medward chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I love it! How convenient that they even have the same classes!
Too bad murder is illegal(Bellatrix), perhaps a cleverly concealed potion... No, Dumbledore would know. Sadly, he now knows when he dies since he bequeathed her the cabin.
medward chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Wow, this is so good! I love this story in the whole idea with the time turner and the necklace that is portket. The necklace I have pictured in my mind, is very beautiful indeed. I feel like I have used a time turner as well, when I realize you wrote this years ago! I cannot encourage you as you write this story, but I will applaud the finished product instead. Thanks for the story!
Jiru-senpai chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Gaaaaah! It's done! Oh, my heart...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Loved it
foreversherlock chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful!
DarkJewelRomani chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
this was a good story. Not as great to me because of my love of Snape but again a very engaging read. Impressive. Please continue to give unique approaches to your stories. i hope you write more for Snape
opera777 chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
hi

sorry I waited until the end to give you a review. I loved this story. Yoju had me guessing until very nearly the last chapter where he stood on everything. well done. thank you that was one heck of a ride.

well written

opera777
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Fascinating tale my dear, hope to read more of them..
IdeaGirl123 chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
OMG! I laughed, and cried because I just couldn't help it. Your story is extraordinary. And I was sad to see it end. I have hope that you would continue it or write a book one day, as anyrhing you write is bound to possess that same extraordinary quality that you have shown here. (p.s. trust me, I don't review often but read a ton, so I know what i'm talking about.)
Auroras Jenkins chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I like your story very much. Nice way to end it.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »