Reviews for Evanescent Memory
IdeaGirl123 chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
OMG! I laughed, and cried because I just couldn't help it. Your story is extraordinary. And I was sad to see it end. I have hope that you would continue it or write a book one day, as anyrhing you write is bound to possess that same extraordinary quality that you have shown here. (p.s. trust me, I don't review often but read a ton, so I know what i'm talking about.)
Auroras Jenkins chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I like your story very much. Nice way to end it.
Bedazzled1918 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hi :) I've been reading your story and I really, really enjoyed the besic premise of the narrative. That said I have found it pretty hard to read/understand. The story jumps about a lot and there seem to be large gaps throughout the story. This is not intended as a criticism, I am mightily in awe of anyone who has the talent to sit and write for public consumption, but I did want to suggest that you maybe try using a pre-reader, just to improve the flow and to tighten up plot points. And did this story need to be M rated? I feel like that was a bit misleading...however, those points aside, thank you for an imaginative and entertaining fic.
anon chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
5 years but it was all worth it for their happy ending. I love how you ended it CLOSURE!

Dragon Fire10 seriously! This fanfic has made me cry countless of times and gave me like heartaches I've also laughed countless of times aloud!

I pray that someday you'll have enough time to make another lucius and hermione fanfic! Afterall, you've done a brilliant job with Evanscent Memory and In the rain
anon chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
HE'LL DIE FOR HER -SIGH- .

such a meaningful chapter since this is when he reveals his true feelings to all

LOVE IT!
dimtribelikov chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
as i already know whats goin to happen after i still love lucius's reactions to the kill for her or she dies ultimatum
anon chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
voldemort always gives the worst of ultimatums sob that he is!
anon chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
"Touch her Severus and it will be the last." love this bit
anon chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
love this chapter! all this tension between severus and lucius especially as lucius is so possessive whether or not he'll admit it
anon chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
Hehehe he is so jealous
anon chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
I love the way you portray lucius and hermione in this :) they are so compatible.
dimitribelikov chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
"Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?" .
anon chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
the snow fight was like the best :D
anon chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
some intense chapter this is
anon chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
"Just don't leave meā€¦not tonight." -sigh-
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »