Reviews for Evanescent Memory
untouchablegoth chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Again, a brilliant chapter from you. i am really growing to love this story. it has many things i love in it, passion, confusion, Hermione, a bad guy who she is worried about. i just hope you can keep up this pattern you have for doing amazing stories.

anyway, this chapter...i love how you are taking things slowly, building up that characters and the things that are going on around them. i dont like this whole, Ron hermione thing. they will never be together. its just too...ew...you know? i dont like that Hermione is keeping this to herself. it just seems totally un-hermione-like. she could at least talk to Dumbuldors portrat, that would make it slightly more safe to her.

i like how you are not jumping into Hermione going back in time, like most Back in Time fics are like. i dont know how many i have read now when it happens in the first chapter. its crazy, what happens in books rarely happens in the first page! but your not doing that, and like you've said before, she only stays back in time for a couple chapters, which is different and kind of exciting.

Also, i like these little hints you give of what happened in the past, like Hermione lied about not being a muggleborn to him. and that they were friends, yet not really close close friends.

Anyway, i must really be annoying you with all these reviews i keep sending you. so i'll leavbe it now.

Your Fan

x~Untouchablegoth~x
valheru chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Please update, this is the best hermione/lucius fabfic where hermione travles back in time. Keep up teh good work.
prettiturtle chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
god! please update son!

-me
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Good chapter! Nice to see a new DA-though no Slytherins need apply, I suspect. I'm surprised Harry hasn't asked Hermione to think up new hexes ala Marietta Edgecombe.

Interesting byplay between Hermione and Lucius, too.

Thanks1
FictionalBadGuyLover chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Dragon Fire10,

I am so happy you decided to start another story with Hermione and Lucius! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have one of your Hermione/Lucius stories to read.

Yes, muy interesante. I like where you are going with this. Lucius nearly dead, Hermione nursing him back to health... I see a great story line picking up here.

I like that you have Hermione and Ron together. I personally don't like it in a sense that I don't see them being together, but I like the fact that you are sticking to the books as you should. Its more than I can say for a lot of other writers. I also think that the way you write Ron, the insensitive git, is perfect. That is exactly how Ron acts and treats Hermione in the books. Kudos to you!

This girl from Lucius' past... I'm curious how this ties to Hermione. Could it be a relative? Is it a figment of Lucius' imagination? Or just a dream that he has had for years and never realized was about Hermione?

So many questions need to be answered! I can't wait for the next chapter, on either story! Hurry up! Heh, I just love your stories!

Heidi Hoe

Hobey-Ho

FitionalBadGuyLover
fanficfan chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Oh, so he's being snarky after she helped him! She should give him a piece of her mind! And stupid Ron, honestly! Him and Lavander, guess that's a new couple in the making. Good chapter!
MagicalAngel chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
At first when I read this, I was a little confused about who Lucius thought Hermione was. But at the end, it was so good! When and how does Hermione go back to the past? Plz update soon!
Meow-Mix-91 chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
YES! He was checking her out! hahahahaha! I loved that!
mysticpam chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
untouchablegoth chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Hey,

everyday it feels like you have updated something or other...oh wait, you have! Again, this is brilliant, im loving it, really, his confusion, undoubtably, what she is doing and how you explain why she is doing it, the history you are setting up and the story line that is coming, i must say, you are setting this up to be a fantastic story!

i remeber what you said to me before, about her going back but not for long enough so they fall in love, and i was wondering, when she goes back, what/how will it happen? An accident? Lucius sending her, some one else sending her? but i guess i'll have to wait and see...

also, Keep on updating! i love reading your stories and i know i'm not the only one! this is an all time love!

Your slightly becoming obsessed Fan,

x~Untouchablegoth~x
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
WOW NICE CHAPTER...UPDATE SOON
HeraBates chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
That would probably confuse her. Although after the last couple of weeks she has had I was almost surprised that she didn't just leave him there (but then again if she did she wouldn't be Hermione).

I liked the way that you flashed back to what happened to her parents, and how the mystery death eater helped her.
Lucenda chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I want more! I MUST have more!
Legessa chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Ooh, intriguing! I love Lucius/Hermione stories and there just aren't enough out there. On the plus side though the ones that are written are usually written extremely well. Eh bien, I'm rambling I guess I can blame it on my consumption of chocolate for breakfast. Anywho, I'm enjoying your story and eagerly anticipate your next chapter. Ta.
mysticpam chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »