Reviews for Evanescent Memory
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Good chapter! Nice to see a new DA-though no Slytherins need apply, I suspect. I'm surprised Harry hasn't asked Hermione to think up new hexes ala Marietta Edgecombe.

Interesting byplay between Hermione and Lucius, too.

Thanks1
FictionalBadGuyLover chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Dragon Fire10,

I am so happy you decided to start another story with Hermione and Lucius! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have one of your Hermione/Lucius stories to read.

Yes, muy interesante. I like where you are going with this. Lucius nearly dead, Hermione nursing him back to health... I see a great story line picking up here.

I like that you have Hermione and Ron together. I personally don't like it in a sense that I don't see them being together, but I like the fact that you are sticking to the books as you should. Its more than I can say for a lot of other writers. I also think that the way you write Ron, the insensitive git, is perfect. That is exactly how Ron acts and treats Hermione in the books. Kudos to you!

This girl from Lucius' past... I'm curious how this ties to Hermione. Could it be a relative? Is it a figment of Lucius' imagination? Or just a dream that he has had for years and never realized was about Hermione?

So many questions need to be answered! I can't wait for the next chapter, on either story! Hurry up! Heh, I just love your stories!

Heidi Hoe

Hobey-Ho

FitionalBadGuyLover
fanficfan chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Oh, so he's being snarky after she helped him! She should give him a piece of her mind! And stupid Ron, honestly! Him and Lavander, guess that's a new couple in the making. Good chapter!
MagicalAngel chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
At first when I read this, I was a little confused about who Lucius thought Hermione was. But at the end, it was so good! When and how does Hermione go back to the past? Plz update soon!
Meow-Mix-91 chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
YES! He was checking her out! hahahahaha! I loved that!
mysticpam chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
untouchablegoth chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Hey,

everyday it feels like you have updated something or other...oh wait, you have! Again, this is brilliant, im loving it, really, his confusion, undoubtably, what she is doing and how you explain why she is doing it, the history you are setting up and the story line that is coming, i must say, you are setting this up to be a fantastic story!

i remeber what you said to me before, about her going back but not for long enough so they fall in love, and i was wondering, when she goes back, what/how will it happen? An accident? Lucius sending her, some one else sending her? but i guess i'll have to wait and see...

also, Keep on updating! i love reading your stories and i know i'm not the only one! this is an all time love!

Your slightly becoming obsessed Fan,

x~Untouchablegoth~x
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
WOW NICE CHAPTER...UPDATE SOON
HeraBates chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
That would probably confuse her. Although after the last couple of weeks she has had I was almost surprised that she didn't just leave him there (but then again if she did she wouldn't be Hermione).

I liked the way that you flashed back to what happened to her parents, and how the mystery death eater helped her.
Lucenda chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I want more! I MUST have more!
Legessa chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Ooh, intriguing! I love Lucius/Hermione stories and there just aren't enough out there. On the plus side though the ones that are written are usually written extremely well. Eh bien, I'm rambling I guess I can blame it on my consumption of chocolate for breakfast. Anywho, I'm enjoying your story and eagerly anticipate your next chapter. Ta.
mysticpam chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
Gia chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I love it. I think it is great. keep up the good work.
untouchablegoth chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Hey again.

You really do impress me, you manage to update two different stories very quickly, im very slow lol, and this chapter was good, but short :( it kind of begining to set everything up and your doing it well, my only question is that, how did Dumbledore know that he would be there when she used the necklace? or didnt he? it couldnt be a coinscience. anyway, keep updating, i really do love your LM/HG stories, its got a sort of Phantom of the opera thing going to it all. and i love that. oh and i like how you did one where she fell in love with the older him, now your doing one where, by the looks of it, she goes back in time, its a good story line, one used alot but rarely done great, i have faith that this could be a great one, just as long as you keep updating it ;)

Talk to ya later

A Fan,

x~Untouchablegoth~x
inappropriate-name chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I love this story.. yay 10/10 for you again. Update soon, but don't forget in the rain. I think this one is going to have a bit more mystery isn't it. is Hermione going to go back in time and like fall in love with a teenage Lucius Malfoy? Ohh don't tell me (no do) lol. I MUST KNOW. I think that's what is going to happen then they will end up together again, is Narcissia in this one, what about Malfoy Jnr? OK I'll stop now but I loves it. WELL DONE!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »