Reviews for Be nimble, be quick, jump over the candle stick
KholeNinja chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Omg i love this story! Such a sad ending tho :(
amberwaves49 chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :( Good fic though. I love Jackie/Brotherly interactions! :)
Shiazen chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
okay. I love the rape scene and the mental issue thing. But this is sure ended up like shit -'
Shiazen chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
ow man!

you made me hate jack here. I mean, Amalia only wants to help. He's a stuborn ass. I would kick his ass earlier if I was her -,-
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
that was beautiful D: and sad very sad I loved it.
Gyp Dark chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
This was really good. I haven't finished it, but I wanted to leave a review anyway, just to say I think you captured Jack's gaze-at-nothing absolutely perfectly in this. You gave him some real traumas *cuddles him* and the background of the family was excellent; his good times with Bobby and Evelyn were enough to make my heart ache. Realistic, beautiful, sad writing. Superb job... *goes to cry*. Thanks for writing this and blessed be.
babybluecebu chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
I love you...In a non-creepy/lesbian way :D
Luzith chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
wow. what a story. going on my favorites for sure. :)
MagnusSpark chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
FUCK YOU YOU MADE ME CRY!

Mildly abusive - but I'm still crying! It still cuts me cut inside that Jackie died. It's not fair!

Ahh I have so much that I want to say about this whole thing! I loved it, for one. Some of the one liners cracked me up, even in the most unappropriate of times, for example when Vern was like he's lighter than a fart. That totally got me!

You put Jack through so much! I loved Poe. I was so sad when she killed herself. Jamal intrigued me - I want to know fully his and Jack's connection.

Meredith is me I would be staring at Jack openly if I saw him with his top off in person. Mwa hahahahaa... ]

I don't know what else I can say - I thought that the ending was a good touch. When I read the note at the top of chapter 15 I kept thinking 'I hope it skips to when Jack's in NY (or whereever)' Then you killed him. Again.

Why god why?

Okay I'll stop now, I've probably given you a headache trying to read my ramblings. I just want to let you know how much I adored this. You made me laugh and cry - and made me get all mushy here!

Keep writing more Jackie fics lady!

- Magnus x
FiFiFairy chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
i have read this story several times. dont know if i have reviewed it or not. anyways, this has got to be my all time favourite Four Brothers story. It captures everything so very well.

and, even though i have read it heaps, the ending still makes me tear up.

i love you

i love the story.

X
nickdra chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
oh my god i have just finished reading your story it was so unbelievalbly good. i think i almost cried in parts it was so sad but so good a lot better than some of the jack stories i've read. so yeah just wanted to say how much i loved the story. keep up the good work.
CaptainSammish chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
Nicely written. What a horrible life, and to have it cut short just when it was starting to go right - man, what a tragedy. The last line made me tear up, too. Thanks so much for this story!
CaptainSammish chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Oh, my God. Absolutely haunting chapter.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I hate you by the way... I've read this story a few times and I cannot say how much I hate you for ending the story like you did! How could you kill Jack?

I love this story so much and the first time I read it I sat staring at my screen, on the last page, just staring.. like what the f*uck!

but... I like the story besides the end so every time I read it I stop right before 'it' happens!

... you know, just to let you know!

-shadow
jbpiggy chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
All I can say is WOW and pass me the klennex. Well written, kept me gripped from beginning to end. Thank you for posting this little insight into Jack's past.

xJx